Is summer really summer without the perfect acoustic playlist? Here are 15 tracks that your playlist is incomplete without!

1. "Best Thing" by Haley Blais

When it comes to beautiful acoustic songs, Haley Blais is a must. "Best Thing" is super summery and sweet.

2. "Forgets Slowly" by Tom Rosenthal

Tom Rosenthal is ridiculously underrated, especially when it comes to gorgeous acoustic music. "Forgets Slowly" is one of his essential tracks.

3. "Boardwalks" by Little May

This song sounds like field-frolicking (probably) feels.

4. "Sweet Louise" by The Belle Brigade

This is my friend group's go-to road trip sing-along song! It's upbeat, catchy, and reminiscent of a sunny summer day.

5. "Nothing Arrived" by Villagers - Live Version

This song was featured in the hit TV show "Big Little Lies." Melodic and ever-so-slightly melancholic, this song is sure to win your heart this summer.

6. "Celeste" by Ezra Vine

A select few songs just completely and utterly exude pure happiness and joy, and this song is one of the few!

7. "Be Who You Are" by The Kooks - Acoustic Version

A road trip essential. I'm a loyal Kooks fan through and through, and I firmly believe that no playlist is complete without at least one Kooks track!

8. "Alonely" by PUBLIC

I found this song a few years ago, and I've been listening to it a lot this summer.

9. "Bloom" by The Paper Kites

The Paper Kites have some truly gorgeous acoustic songs. This one will fill your heart with happiness and summer vibes!

10. "Sea Green, See Blue" by Jaymay

Not many people have heard of this adorable acoustic tune!

11. "This Old Dog" by Mac DeMarco

Mac DeMarco has risen to fame (and borderline idolization) within the alternative music community over the past few years. This is the perfect chill Mac DeMarco tune for the summer months.

12. "If Your Mind Should Change" by Ryan McNulty

It's sweet, summery, and just a little bit heartbreaking. What's not to love?

13. "Piazza, New York Catcher" by Belle & Sebastian

This folk-y, upbeat song is featured in the "Juno" movie soundtrack!

14. "Ultralife" by Oh Wonder - Acoustic Version

Many people are familiar with Oh Wonder, but did you know about this beautiful acoustic rendition of their hit single?

15. "Featherstone" by The Paper Kites

This is one of my personal favorites. When it comes to summer vibes, this acoustic beauty is a must-have.

Happy listening!