To My Best Friends, I Could Never Forget Us

I will never forget how much you'll always mean to me.
351

Every girl needs her best friends - it's even better when those best friends play different roles in your life. This one is for my five absolute best friends that I wouldn't trade for the world:

Thank you for putting up with my distance and always being there for me whenever I need you. We may not talk every day, but I always know that if I need anything you'll always just be a text away.

Thank you for helping me through all my relationship issues - past and present. Honestly, my relationships probably wouldn't have ended or started without the advice of you guys and I'm very thankful for that because now I have the guy of my dreams - because of your advice.

Thank you for not taking screenshots of my ugly snapchats I send you guys and thank you for not posting them because like all those embarrassing snaps we send, it would be more embarrassing on social media.

Thank you for making me laugh - even when I want to cry. You guys always know how to lift my mood up when I'm down and to make me laugh even when I try so hard not too.

Thanks for all the shopping trips we take and making me realize you guys don't help the fact I try to save money. Shopping is something we love to do together but when we do, it's either all out or not at all. I had to say goodbye to probably $1,000 over summer 2017, but thanks for the time together, guys!

Thank you for all the food runs we do. Whether one is hungry or all of us are starving, we just text each other and we go wherever because all of us love food just as much as the other.

Thank you for all the vacations together and the memories we shared. I'll never forget my bikini bottoms dropping in the ocean from a wave or the time seagulls attacked me for my french fries. Or the time someone got "stung" by a jellyfish when she just got bit by a bug. We told you we gave you allergy medicine but it was really Advil and you believed us! Thank you for all these memories over the years of friendship we've shared.

Finally, just thank you for being my best friends. I don't know what I would do without you guys or even where I'd be. You've been there for me through it all and never once turned your back. So, this one is for you guys, and never forget how much you'll always mean to me.