Odyssey is looking for a talented Software Engineer. You will be working on systems that power our social media platform theodysseyonline.com and enhancing the content creation experience for our users. Our engineers are empowered to make business decisions and to be part of the product definition process, and you will be expected to be capable of leading projects of various sizes. We are looking for individuals that enjoy start-up environments and seek aggressive growth. Candidates should feel passionate about the opportunity to change the media industry.

This role is focused on augmenting our platforms with both open source and proprietary integrations. Solutions will require integration and customization within the content management system.

Our Stack

What we expect of you

Bonus points if you…

Odyssey is ushering in a shift in social media to bring complete, broader, more trusted ideas to the world. Launched in 2014, the social media platform empowers more than 15,000 local, millennial content creators to express what’s important to them and share it organically across their own social networks. As a result, Odyssey exposes its audience—more than 30 million strong and growing rapidly—to broader, more thoughtful, more honest perspectives on topics they care about. For more information, visit theodysseyonline.com.

Odyssey’s engineering team represents the brain behind our Platform. Every member of the tech team plays a key role in defining, building, and maintaining the platform.

At Odyssey, our culture is at the heart of our company and your career potential is unlimited. The Odyssey offers a comprehensive benefits package including: health insurance, retirement plans, paid time off, and flex hours. All benefits listed are subject to change. Odyssey is an equal opportunity employer.

Read more about us at theodysseyonline.com/about/

Interested parties should email resumes to careers@theodysseyonline.com