The ABCs Of Taking 8 A.M. Classes At FSU

This alphabetical list will walk you through what I feel for 8 a.m. courses.

A...

Alright, who allowed me to take 8 a.m. Monday through Friday?

B...

Bagels, bananas, and breakfast bars are the only things I can eat quick enough.

C...

Cold brew coffee is the only way I can function properly.

D...

Don't talk to me, it's way too early.

E...

Exhausted is an understatement.

F...

Feel free to cancel class at any time.

G...

Group projects during an 8 a.m. class is a new kind of evil.

H...

How do I always end up staying up way too late?

I...

I'm sorry I'm late... again.

J...

Just keep hitting the snooze button repeatedly.

K...

Knowing who I am, I still took an 8 a.m. so congrats, I played myself.

L...

Looking forward to a nap the minute I get home.

M...

Morning person by force, not by choice.

N...

No one tells you how much harder it is to get out of bed when it's cold outside.

O...

One day I'm bound to sleep through one of my classes––it's inevitable.

P...

Please don't call on me to answer the question.

Q...

Quit expecting me to be more engaged, you're lucky I showed up to class on time.

R...

Rushing to get ready because I always sleep through my alarms.

S...

Seeing the sunrise when I wake up is worth it sometimes.

T...

The feeling of finding a parking space on the first try is relieving.

U... 

Unlike other students, my day finishes earlier.

V...

Very few people can do this every day.

W...

Weekends go by way too fast.

X...

Xylophone tones aren't as peaceful as an alarm tone.

Y...

You're a liar if you say you genuinely enjoy 8 a.m. classes.

Z...

Zero tolerance for anyone that insists on being super loud in the morning.