5 Red Flags Peter's Raising On 'The Bachelor' Season 24

6 Dating Red Flags Peter’s Raising On 'The Bachelor' That Absolutely Do NOT Deserve Your Final Rose

These are gonna be a no from me, Peter.

44

It's no secret that Peter's season of "The Bachelor" is off to a VERY dramatic start and while I love him and want the absolute best for him, the first two episodes have been quite... well, a mess. So much so that I've caught myself cringing quite a few times — but I simply can't stop watching (obviously).

Naturally, though, watching the show each week makes it easy to point out exactly what actions would simply not fly in the real world of dating. You know, anywhere other than the Bachelor nation or television.

Here are 6 very bright red flags Peter has raised that absolutely do not deserve our final rose:

He still has feelings for Hannah B, his ex

via GIPHY

He even left a date because he was upset over her

He brought a girl home to meet his family on the first date

via GIPHY

He asked Lexi to remind him who she was because he couldn't remember what they talked about

He’s a kissing bandit

via GIPHY

He made out with Victoria F in front of everyone

Follow Swoon on Instagram.