A Thank You Letter To All of My Friends

A Thank You Letter To All of My Friends

You guys have seen me through everything, so here's your thank you.

75
A Thank You Letter To All of My Friends

Hey,

I don't know how you particularly stumbled into my life, but thank you for joining me on this crazy journey I call my life. If you came into my life when I was small, soccer-obsessed, and dressed like a full boy - wow, you really have known me for awhile. If you met me in my weird middle school/beginning of high school phase, I am so sorry because all I talked about was One Direction and 5 Seconds of Summer, which isn't much different now but that isn't my point. If you've met me in the past three years, you've watched me go through so much change and become who I am now.

This is a thank you - you didn't have to come into my life and stay, you could have left like other people have. But you did stay, because you saw something in me that you wanted around in your life.

Thank you for all the memories of sleepovers and late night conversations about our favorite band members while quoting random and miscellaneous videos and interviews from them.

Thank you for supporting my favorite things. I know I can be a lot sometimes when it comes to bands and Disney and comic book characters. You still cared, and even embraced, my favorite things, though.

Thank you for all the concert memories.

Thank you for all of the good times at high school dances, graduation practices, and grad bash activities.

Thank you for supporting me through my hockey addiction and coming to games with me.

Thank you for supporting me through every change, good and bad, that I went through.

Thank you for everything you've ever done and witnessed me go through in my life. You've probably watched me laugh and cry and go through so many emotions in one day - making me look absolutely crazy - but you still stayed. You've made an impression on my life that I can never replace or change. Thank you for every laugh and memory we've ever had; thank you for supporting me through my changes and my life; thank you for walking into my life and not leaving me.

You're my Ohana, and I wouldn't trade it for the world.

Sincerely,

Your forever grateful friend, Caitlin