A Playlist From The iPod Of A Middle Schooler In 2012

25 songs that were on my iPod back in 2010.

21
www.youtube.com

Looking to bop to some old tunes? Look no further than these 25 iconic beats, that I was shuffling all day long at age 11.

1. "Beverly Hills" — Weezer

2. "You Belong With Me" — Taylor Swift

3. "Stacy's Mom" — Fountains of Wayne

4. "The Middle" — Jimmy Eat World

5. "Drops of Jupiter" — Train

6. "Clocks" — Coldplay

7. "Complicated" — Avril Lavigne

8. "Sk8er Boi" — Avril Lavigne

9. "So What" — P!nk

10. "No Air (feat. Chris Brown)" — Jordin Sparks

11. "Behind These Hazel Eyes" — Kelly Clarkson

12. "Unwritten" — Natasha Bedingfield

13. "Let it Rock" — Kevin Rudolf

14. "Right Now (Na Na Na)" — Akon

15. "Just a Dream" — Nelly

16. "Tik Tok" — Ke$ha

17. "Knock You Down" — Keri Hilson

18. "Toxic" — Britney Spears

19. "21 Guns" — Greenday

20. "The Climb" — Miley Cyrus

21. "Shake It" — Metro Station

22. "Down" — Jay Sean

23. "Love Drunk" — Boys Like Girls

24. "Say it Right" — Nelly Furtado

25. "Before He Cheats" — Carrie Underwood

Enjoy the throwbacks!

From Your Site Articles

Student Jobs That Can Help Your Career

There are heaps of different jobs you could be doing to earn extra cash while you’re in college. However, you’ll probably want to give some thought to how each of your prospective job opportunities might impress prospective employers when you launch your actual career after graduation.

636
Student Jobs

There are heaps of different jobs you could be doing to earn extra cash while you’re in college. However, you’ll probably want to give some thought to how each of your prospective job opportunities might impress prospective employers when you launch your actual career after graduation. The following jobs are ones you’re probably qualified to do, and they’re likely to be more impressive additions to your resume than the usual Mcjob options would be: