A Letter to you, anybody

A Letter To You

Yes, you.

36

Hey you! You're really great, no matter how much self-doubt tries to say that you're anything less than exceptional, brave, inspiring, thoughtful, faithful. You were created to be happy and thriving. You are masterpiece artfully crafted uniquely and unlike any other.

To waste such potential and not live up to be ones best self would be denying the world, you, the way, you, were intended to be.

Whatever you are facing, whatever you are currently going through, you will never be alone. There are so many people that love you and care about you. If you need someone without judgment to listen and grieve with you, the right people will be there.

You are stronger and smarter than you think, you need to believe in yourself more and less in doubts conjured up in your head.

I believe in you, I believe in the best version of you, you can be, and I believe that you have the ability to overcome whatever is holding you back. Smile all the time, laugh a lot, eat good, "good for you" foods, tell people you love them, and actually mean it.

You're gonna be okay, you're gonna be so fine. this is the homestretch, this is where you make it or break it, you can do this. You can make it through to today, you can make it through this season. There's a bigger and brighter tomorrow out there and it is getting ready to shine down on you.

Go easy on yourself, especially when you know you are doing your best. Forgive people when you can and don't until you're ready. Remember to love yourself, give yourself and others slack, and remember you can do anything.