A Beginner's Guide to Buying the Right Type of Vape Pen

Vape Pen

7

It seems as if 'vaping' came out of nowhere. One day it didn't exist and then a few months later everywhere we went someone was vaping. Electro-mechanical cigarettes are not new. Neither is the concept of using vapor to breathe in smoked herbs, scents, or mild poisons. That has been going on for as long as mankind has been keeping a written record, perhaps even longer.

What Was the Original Purpose of Vaping Devices?

The original intention of this vape device was to allow people to quit smoking to save their lungs and prevent smoking from eventually taking their lives by way of lung disease, lung cancer, and other lung ailments. It was created to solve a problem and done so with the greatest intentions. The device is supposed to allow one to still have their nicotine hit without the long-term problems associated with smoking traditional cigarettes. Since nicotine is approximately a 3-day addiction, meaning if you stop smoking for 3 days you don't need it anymore, the electro-mechanical cigarettes made sense.

Realize also that vaping is very similar to smoking marijuana through a bong. It increases the speed of getting high and intensity. With a vaping device, one can get the nicotine into their system quickly and relieve anxiety and stress which seems to be why humans like smoking cigarettes.

As far as vaping pens are concerned, you can choose from a lot of styles and functions. If you are finding it hard to make a choice, we suggest that you get help from this guide. This guide is designed for beginners who are looking for an alternative to regular cigarettes. Given below are the feature you should consider when making this purchase.

Vaping material

First of all, you should consider the material you want to use in the vaping pen. You can find units that can handle both legal concentrates and dry materials. Therefore, you may want to do your homework to find the right one. If you prefer oils or e-liquids, you may want to invest in a unit that comes with an atomizer or tank.

Heating method

Typically, convection heating occurs when the heat goes into the chamber but the vaping material does not come into contact with the element. Although this type of heating reduces the likelihood of combustion, it does take a little bit of time to achieve the required heat. It is important to keep in mind that induction can cause a little bit more heat than the units that involve the conduction method. On the other hand, in case of the conduction heating, the material directly touches the heating element.

Vaping as a Therapy

Another reason why vaping is so popular is that people use it for different medical purposes. According to the users of medical marijuana, vaping herbs is a better alternative because it offers a better taste due to the absence of combustion. This is the reason many herbalists go for marijuana vaporizers to treat the medical conditions of their patients. Some of the most common conditions include migraines and chronic pain.

Battery Life

Most vaping pans get their power from lithium-ion batteries. If you are looking for a device that can stand the test of time, you may want to get a unit that comes with a bigger body. Based on how frequently you need to recharge your device, you can get a bigger device. Another factor that you may want to consider is the output, especially if you want to use your desired unit for E-liquids. Coils that have lower resistance can create a lot more vapor and vape juice flavors.

Functionality

Ease of use is another great factor to consider when buying vaping pens. Some units are quite simple and can be used by complete beginners. On the other hand, some devices come with advanced features such as programmable presets, and temperature control, just to name a few. However keep in mind that if you want to enjoy all these extra features, you should be ready to pay a bit more money. Therefore, you may want to consider the features you need before you make a choice.

Design

The design of the unit is another great important consideration when buying a vaping pen. Ideally, you may want to look for carbon fiber or stainless steel if you don't worry about the cost of the unit. You may want to avoid materials, such as titanium alloys or Teflon as they don't have a higher melting point.

Budget

Lastly, you may want to consider your budget as well. Based on your budget, you can go for either a basic or high-end unit that comes with lots of features.