Robert Wiener on Odyssey Robert Wiener
Robert Wiener

Robert Wiener

Username: robertwiener

Joined in August 2017

• About

I'm just a boy with hopes of becoming a performer (both on TV and on stage). I've been involved in the world of Theatre ever since I was eight and I'm still in it, to this day. Sometimes, I do like to talk about different things. Half of these topics are events or situations happening in the world that we live in, while the other half are things I'm interested in and I think people should recommend. I have so many topics, reviews, and opinions that I want to share with you, the viewers! However, my main goal is to be 100% transparent with you. I think I can describe myself as a "happy-go-lucky person," but what that doesn't mean is that there aren't things around our world that I completely despise and thoughts that I think can be destructive. So, I'm going to work as hard as I can, spewing my inner monologue onto such an amazing site, with a very generous, well-thoughtful community! Also, I want to let you guys know that you're not alone. At the end of the day, it's okay to have your own opinions and be weird!

Offensive or copyrighted content? Report this User