Nina Schlosberg on Odyssey Nina Schlosberg
Nina Schlosberg

Nina Schlosberg

Username: ninaschlosberg

Joined in August 2017

• About

Over the past few semesters, as I scrolled through Facebook, as most of us college students do when procrastinating on homework, I have come across many Odyssey articles shared by my fellow students that have either put a smile on my face or given me a different perspective on things just when I needed either one to happen. One can learn a lot from reading about what others think and experience. As a Broadcast Journalism major, I definitely have a passion for news and telling stories. On my radio show, which I do twice a week, called The Weekly Melody, I talk a lot about what goes on around campus and around the world. Whether I'm discussing what happened at last Sunday night's football games, what's happening in the presidential polls, or about that event I went to on campus last week, I always love to share my thoughts and experiences with others. I feel that I'm a pretty proficient writer and I'd definitely like to write more to further improve my writing skills. In the industry I want to get into, being able to write well is a skill that's definitely needed. I hope to one day work for one of the major news stations and working with Odyssey will only help me towards that goal.

Offensive or copyrighted content? Report this User