Kimberly Siehl on Odyssey Kimberly Siehl
Kimberly Siehl

Kimberly Siehl

Username: kimberlysiehl

Joined in August 2017

• About

I am a motivated, driven, and exciting person who has been writing since I was a child. I am passionate and hardworking and I enjoy being challenged in both academic and social environments. I have very good people skills and am often categorized as analytical and critical; both qualities that allow me to produce the best, most suitable work. I write everyday and I have a well-established internet presence. I have a blog that I use as a platform for my writing and over the years I have gained a following. I feel that I could use my internet presence to propel The Odyssey forward and reach people from all walks of life as well as the campus community. Aside from my writing, I am passionate about mental health, animals, world cultures, music, makeup, and politics. My interests keep me well rounded and informed about the world around me. I pride myself in my ability to stay informed and progressive and I feel there is no better way to showcase these abilities than through The Odyssey.

Offensive or copyrighted content? Report this User