Breanna-Lynn on Odyssey Breanna-Lynn
Breanna-Lynn

Breanna-Lynn

Username: blynnmontalvo

Joined in August 2017

• About

Born as an only child to a now retired Army solder and a very hardworking woman, I grew up in San Antonio, Texas. I attended a small private school where everyone knew everyone...literally. I have always had passion for the arts and practically grew up in the theatre. You could always find me dancing, performing and/or singing. The summer after my Junior year of High School my parents, 3 dogs, and I all moved to a small town an hour north of San Antonio called Canyon Lake, Tx. It was through the process of designing our new home when I had discovered another passion...Architecture. I currently study in the College of Architecture at Texas A&M University with the hopes of being a future property developer and/or an architectural and interior designer in the near future.

I have always had a passion for writing, however, I was inspired to start writing after being diagnosed with severe Depression and Anxiety. Through my struggles and my incredible experiences from my study abroad experience, I felt called to express my stories through my writing. Exploring, traveling, road-tripping, and being outdoors are just some of my favorite things. My favorite color is purple, music is my outlet, I love anything that sparkles, and a good ol' Aggie football game can get me going.

Faith, Family, and Friends are what I live by...and I may or may not be obsessed with Dancing, Demi Lovato, and Dogs.

Offensive or copyrighted content? Report this User