Ariana Puzzo on Odyssey Ariana Puzzo
Ariana Puzzo

Ariana Puzzo

Username: arianapuzzo

Joined in August 2017

• About
    I have been a voracious reader and writer for my entire life. Working and writing for The Fairfield Mirror has fueled my passion for writing and I love that I am able to share my thoughts and views with others on a weekly basis. I also am glad that I can help start constructive conversations by writing about current topics. One of my goals is to continue writing in as many mediums as possible. Over the summer, I am working as an editorial intern and writer for my town's magazine, The Clifton Merchant. The experience has been wonderful. I have been able to see the professional side of how publishing works and the feeling that I get when I see my name in print and know that I helped create the content of the magazine is incredible. I hope to join The Odyssey because I believe that being a part of something so innovative would be a wonderful opportunity to extend myself further and develop my communication and writing skills. I love new experiences and I believe that the opportunity would be a way to truly make a mark on my community and my peers.

Offensive or copyrighted content? Report this User