9 Things I Did Before Writing This Article

I am out of ideas...
183

Even as it now becomes summer, it can be hard to figure out original ideas to write for an Odyssey article. I'm coming up on my one year, and I have written about a lot of various different topics. With today (Wednesday, May 16) being the deadline for another article, I have been in the writer's block since coming home from school. As I was sitting on the couch in my living room, I was able to conjure up a few things that I have done before I finally sat down to write this article.

1. I unpacked my stuff from college

I'm still in the middle of doing that.

2. I spent a week picking my brother up from high school

Yay for when your school does no bussing. That was sarcasm.

3. I went shopping

There were a few occasions, but I spent a good chunk of time in Barnes and Noble.

4. I applied for jobs

I had interviews also.

5. I watched baseball

I wrote about baseball in my last article because I got inspired while watching some.

6. I listened to music

It's what gets my creative juices flowing. Right now it is Awake from BTS' album Wings.

7. I loaded and unloaded the dishwasher

I mean, might as well.

8. I ate

You got to eat. You need to eat.

9. I finally decided to sit down and write this article about what I did before I wrote this article

All while Awake is still playing.