9 Things To Do When You Get Home From College

When you're a college student, there are a lot of things at college that are new and exciting, but you also miss a lot of things at home. Here are nine things to do when you are home over breaks or summer.

1. Hang out with your home town friends.

Despite the amazing friends you've made at college, I'm sure you miss your friends from home. This is the time to see them and catch up, find out what they've been up to.

2. Eat at your favorite restaurant.

I don't know about you, but my school has nothing in the area, so every time I come home I make sure I go to my favorite places to eat...usually Chick-fil-a.

3. Go to your favorite store.

Again, there aren't many shopping options near my school unless I want to drive 45 min, so every time I'm home I make sure to visit my favorite stores.

4. Eat a home cooked meal.

Nothings better than eating a home cooked meal.

5. Go for a drive around your town.

Take time to drive around and enjoy your home town. You can reminisce about good times while you do so.

6. Go for a walk around your neighborhood.

Take time and enjoy being home, you're not here all the time anymore.

7. Cuddle with your pets.

Unless you have a house on campus or friends who have pets, you probably don't get much time with animals at school. My school has days they bring cats and dogs in, and sometimes we drive 45 min to go to a pet store, but I always love coming home and spending time with my dog.

8. Sleep.

You deserve it because you probably don't get much at school.

9. Spend time with your family.

Always important! They miss you and when you're gone they can't wait until you're back.