9 Things You Know If You Have Piercings

9 Things You Know If You Have Piercings

This isn't a phase, Mom, this is the real me. No seriously, I really like my piercings.
18

1. People automatically judge you.

Oftentimes, the elderly will associate you with Satan, it happens.

2. You'll get asked if it hurt more times than you can count.

I had a needle pushed through my skin so, yeah, it kind of did but the pain level is different from piercing to piercing.

3. You'll also get asked why you got them.

Because I like it and it's my body. Do I question your decision to dye your grey hairs, Sandra?

4. Then you'll get told you're ruining your body.

So, I guess it's a really good thing it's my body, not yours.

5. Oh, there's always that person who asks "Do you have anything else pierced?"

... AKA they mean your genitals.

6. And you'll get told you won't be able to get a job or that you'll regret having them.

So far, neither of which has happened.

7. You buy new body jewelry promising yourself you'll change them out soon.

But 9 times out of 10 you're too lazy to actually do it.

8. You're always planning your next one.

You can never have too many piercings can you?

9. Despite what anyone else thinks you love them and the way they make you look.

Because as long as you're happy that's all that matters.