Thanksgiving break is a wonderful time because you get a small break from school, a small break to go hang out with family, and a small break to make a few regrets along the way.
1. You either worked all of break or did absolutely nothing all of break.
2. You ignored all your responsibilities and watched Netflix.
Let's be honest, you probably needed an excuse to slack off this week.
3. You texted your high school ex.
Whoever said it was text your ex szn was an idiot and you shouldn't have done it.
4. You tried to meet up with old high school friends.
Only to end up regretting it later.
5. You ate your weight in food on Thanksgiving.
You probably really hated yourself at the time.
6. You spent all your money.
Probably on going out to eat or shopping those good black Friday deals.
7. You did absolutely nothing school wise.
You may not regret it yet, but finals are only a few weeks away.
8. You went to your old high hangouts.
Only to see so many people that you definitely did not want to see.
9. You were super happy when break ended and you got to go back to school.
You'll be sad again in a few days and want to go back home. But, don't worry Winter Break is right around the corner for you to make some more bad decisions.