9 Reasons We Don't Deserve Dogs

9 Reasons We Don't Deserve Dogs

Splooting is just the start.

41
9 Reasons We Don't Deserve Dogs

We, as humans, can be completely terrible beings. We are mean to each other, we are greedy, and we completely disregard other human beings at times. Now, dogs, on the other hand, are these gorgeous beings. They are cute and furry and are the most precious beings in the world. And to be honest, these are just a few of the reasons why we don't deserve these amazing animals...

1. They're always happy

They are actually always happy to see you. They way their tails, even cry from being so happy to see you. They wiggle their tails and nubs and butts so hard that they can't contain themselves, all because you showed up! Definitely, don't deserve that.

2. Sploots

This one doesn't really need much explanation. When a dog sploots (or what we call in our household 'chicken legs'), they look so goofy and cute and have no idea what they're doing since it's just them stretching their little hind legs. So. Cute.

3. They love you unconditionally

They actually love you so stinkin' much and that's all they want in return. They literally would do anything for you and just love you so much. We're such flawed beings and these little puppers just love us so much and don't even care what we've done! Think about that next time you do something bad.

4. They're there for you no matter what

If you have the absolute worst day in the entire world, are so upset because things aren't going right, or are having the absolute best day of your life - they're right there for you. They're there to celebrate you, to lay by you when you cry, to be pet when you're upset. They are always there because all they want is to be there for you and to make you happy. We. Don't. Deserve. Them.

5. Bubbles

Blow some bubbles at your dog and they go nuts. It's the cutest thing ever when they are jumping around trying to pop the bubbles that are floating around. I should clarify that I don't know if all dogs love bubbles, but any dog I've ever known has, and it's just downright adorable.

6. They make you laugh

Ever put snowshoes on your pup? Ever see zoomies? Ever seen your dog get scared of something like a lamp? They're such funny little beings and they have no idea, which makes it so much better. These furballs are silly and can make you laugh harder than some humans can. They're the best!

7.They never judge you

Not only are dogs always there for you through thick and thin, but they never judge you. You can eat a gallon of ice cream, dance around in your underwear and sing loudly for hours on end and they don't care. They're just happy you're around and they're there for the ride, judgment-free. How did we get so lucky to have these animals in our lives?!

8. Their hearts are pure gold

Dogs actually have hearts of gold. They love babies, they love other animals, they love people, they are just genuinely good, pure animals and they just want you to be happy. If you're happy, they're happy and it's the best thing in the world. They are actually the greatest.

9. Head Tilts

You know when a dog hears a noise or a pitch that they're unfamiliar with and they do that little head tilt thing? That's it. It's just one of the cutest things in the world and we don't deserve them because their head tilts are so cute and put that nothing else matters.

Basically, we just don't deserve them. There's not much more to say. They're too good for us and we should just accept that.