7 Must-Order Fall Starbucks Drinks OTHER Than Pumpkin Spiced Latte

I'm over the hype, let's branch out.

45
close-up-photography-of-starbucks-disposable-cup-597933.jpg
pexels.com

We get it. The Pumpkin Spiced Latte is amazing. I'm over the hype, let's branch out.

In fact, trust me on this one, most of the other fall drinks on Starbuck's menu are, believe it or not, SO GOOD. Not only does Starbucks offer a variety of fall drinks, it also gives you the option to customize your drinks and add some fall flavor. So next time you're there, pick up the nutmeg and the cinnamon and get creative with it! Make your drink a masterpiece. If you don't want to be basic, follow this guide to ordering the best fall drinks and add as many extra flourishes as you want!!

1. PUMPKIN CREAM COLD BREW. 

TRY IT. That is all.

2. Salted Caramel Mocha

It doesn't have to be pumpkin flavored to be fall inspired!!

3. Iced tea with a pump of pumpkin spice flavoring 

Trust me on this one, you won't regret it.

4. Caramel Apple Spice 

Fresh apple juice, cinnamon syrup, whipped cream with caramel drizzle. Need I say more?

5. Caramel Apple PUMPKIN Spice

Yeah, I did that. Add some pumpkin syrup to your Caramel Apple Spice to maximize fall flavor.

6. Pumpkin Spice Hot Chocolate

Don't want the caffeine? They've got you covered with this one.

7. Pumpkin Chai

Get creative and add a sprinkle of cinnamon or nutmeg on top!