9 Easy Ways To Smell Better

9 Easy Ways To Smell Better

Not just your body, lots of places!
359

1. Put deodorant on...AT NIGHT

So, if you’re American, then odds are that you wear deodorant (at least we all hope). However, do you notice that sometimes that doesn’t help? Or that you still..smelly smelly? WELL, putting it on at night allows the deodorant to tackle the issue while you’re asleep, slap another coat on before you go out (even after showering) and you should be better off.

2. AIR FRESHENER/INCENSE

You can place a $1 air freshener in your room, bathroom, living room, wherever else, and you’ll have cheap way to increase the general ambience of your living quarters. Because perhaps your house/room doesn’t smell that bad...but an air freshener/incense can only help.

3. PERFUME/COLOGNE

Investing in some cologne or perfume will give you that extra boost of deliciousness for a day of smelling GOOD. Plus, people love complimenting people that smell good...so why not go fishing?

4. STOP SMOKING CIGARETTES

These things are gross and stink, so if you have found yourself using them..I know it’s not easy, but consider trying to stop. Even if it takes months, just trying is worth it. Plus, your breath, clothes, car, house, and anywhere else you normally smoke will smell SOO much better.

5. USE MOUTHWASH

Okay so you brushed your teeth...that’s not enough! You should also use mouthwash and floss. We don’t all do this, but if you want to be FRESH..then maybe start doing it.

6. DRYER SHEETS

Ya know those obnoxiously smelly things that go into the dryer, guess what..they make your clothes smell amazing. You already knew this, but have you been doing it? If your goal is to truly smell better, then it’s worth the extra few bucks to purchase them.

7. SHOWER IN THE MORNING

Showering at night can definitely be easier and more relaxing for bed, so do you. However, if you want to be fresh as can be for the start of your day, I recommend taking the extra time to shower in the morning.

8. WEAR SCENTED LOTION

If you don’t have any allergies or sensitive skin, then try using scented lotion to get that extra whiff of smell good around you. Coconut lotion tends to be a good neutral smell that most people find pleasant.

9. MINTS

Invest in a bowl, put some mints in it, put it right beside your door, and every day when you leave for wherever it is you go, grab one!

Enjoy a 2018 with fresher air, and less nose pinching.