At some point during a college student's education, they will have no choice but to take 8 a.m. classes. Everyone talks about 8AMs as the worst, and after my first week of having 8AMs, I can personally attest that they were completely right. Here are 10 thoughts that'll come into your head when you take 8 a.m. classes in college.
1. “I want to die.”Giphy
Nothing like waking up early and already dreading the day, am I right?
2. “I’ll just sleep for another 15 minutes.”Giphy
3. “Why did I do this to myself?”Giphy
Really though... WHY???
4. “I’ll just bring coffee.”Giphy
Coffee becomes your new best friend.
5. “Is it too late to change my schedule?”Giphy
Do it before it's too late!!!
6. “If I don’t shower, I can sleep for another half hour.”Giphy
Think of all the sacrifices you'd be willing to make because of 8AMs.
7. “Do I have time to eat breakfast?”Giphy
That waffle maker in the dining hall is calling your name, but do you have the time???
8. “My bed just feels so comfortable.”Giphy
You'll start appreciating the comfort and warmth of your bed more than ever before
9. “I really shouldn’t have gone out last night…”Giphy
Who else just loves going to classes hungover?
Honestly, it happens to the best of us. Just don't make a habit of skipping your 8AMs regularly to sleep in.