85 Thoughts I Had While Watching The 'Pretty Little Liars' Series Finale

11. I still want to know how the wine moms got out of the basement

161
Glamour

Well ladies and gents, it's officially the end of an era. On June 8, 2010, life as we knew it changed forever as we were introduced to the TV world of Rosewood, home of 4 pretty little liars that changed our world forever. For the past 7 years, we have stuck by the liars through black hoodies, anonymous texts, and way too realistic talking dolls. Finally, thanks to an epic 2-hour series finale, we have all (or almost all) of the answers we've been begging for. A.D. was ~finally~ revealed and it's now time to say goodbye to a show that was such a huge part of so many people's lives. So, in honor of the finale that caused me to scream "oh my god, no way!!!" at my TV (by myself) way too many times, here is every thought I had while watching the final episode of 'Pretty Little Liars'. You're welcome.

1. 7 years of my life has been spent watching PLL, if this finale lets me down I will personally go find I. Marlene King and ask for a redo
  2. Why is that random Addison girl featured in the lead up? I don’t care about her I just want to know who AD was
  3. At what time did A become AD and why did that extra initial need to happen?
  4. Okay so the girls totally had no reaction to Lucas tap dancing in a suit…am I the only one laughing at that
  5. Oh, wait, this is a thing? Now Jenna’s on a horse?
  6. Crazy Mona is my favorite Mona. I’m living for this. (Though very disappointed she’s not A.D.)
  7. Last time to belt the theme song, let’s go
  8. Another time jump? Why is there another time jump? I already can’t keep up with the first
  9. Am I the only one who hates Emison and their weird twins? Bring back Paige (even though she tried to drown Emily…. its fine though)
  10. Waiting for a spin off show in which Emily mixes up her twins and now doesn’t know who is who
  12. Lol Melissa is back and already trying to take the barn back….
  13. Thank God Toby shaved that beard that easily weighed 70 pounds and was used just to show how stressed he was
  14. This horse knows things you can just tell
  15. Omg she bought the truck back (maybe she bought the house too?)
  16. Still don’t understand how a girl who missed basically her entire high school career is allowed to teach a high school class
  17. I’m getting major “Mean Girls” vibes from these baby versions of Ali, Emily, Hannah, Aria and Spencer
  18. “I can smell a bitch a mile away.” I’m here for blind Jenna and her snarky remarks
  19. It kills me that they are having a surprise party at the lost woods resort aka the creepiest location in this tv show as if it’s totally fine (also how they made Radley a hotel)
  20. Is anyone concerned about leaving Mona alone? Oh, look she’s already disappeared!!!
  21. MELISSA WHY ARE YOU IN A BLACK HOODIE
  22. If Toby and Spencer don’t hook up, consider this finale trash
  23. Omg they’re playing scrabble. I’m not crying u are
  24. I hope spencer’s entire family is A team because slut daddy Hastings deserve a starring role and clearly Melissa is already on team A and if you don’t think Mrs. Hastings could be on team a then you’re not a true fan (she’s lived across the street from her husband’s baby mama for years, her daughter isn’t even her daughter- she’s clearly capable of many a lie)
  25. Living for this multiple character hook up scene
  26. WHAT DO U MEAN U CANT MARRY EZRA
  27. HOLY MONA IN A MELISSA MASK
  28. What is aria hiding from Ezra?
  29. Omg rip me she can’t have kids I’m actually fully sobbing
  30. Mona acting causal in a towel and robe is literally me acting like I didn’t just eat that entire cake
  31. Since when did spencer call Mary Drake “mom”?????
  32. Omg Byron I hope he’s A (AD- arias dad???)
  33. Can we bring Mike Montgomery back?
  34. WINE MOMS REUINTE!! someone please tell me how they got out of the basement please
  35. Remember when Ella dated that biker coffee dude for a minute
  36. Remember when toby and Emily used to be friends and everyone forgot
  37. How much do you want to bet Ali and Mrs. Fields are planning a wedding proposal for Emily?
  38. Leave it to spencer to leave love messages in her scrabble game
  39. Also, spencer DD for all the wine moms is iconic
  40. I’m sorry, but why is Ali wearing a pink sweatshirt with a pug face that says “waiting for the weekend” aren’t you supposed to have kids? why are you dressing like a kid?
  41. I KNEW SHE WAS GONNA PROPOSE (Bring back Paige!!! Or Maya tbh)
  42. Tag yourself: Caleb watching cooking shows late at night
  43. “how much damage can she do in one night” is that a challenge because we all know Mona is capable of a lot of damage in just 10 minutes
  44. LIVING FOR SPOBY HOOK UPS
  45. “Déjà vu bitch” Mona is back and better than ever wow
  46. Spencer’s twin or a mirror lmk
  47. OMG Mary Drake escaped
  48. Spencer twin theory is actually real I’m screaming
  49. WHY IS SHE BRITISH
  50. Alex drake
  51. AD
  52. This is like the parent trap gone wrong
  53. ALL OF THESE SCENES ARE SPENCER TWIN AKA SPENCER TWIN HAD SEX WITH TOBY AKA SLUT DADDY HASTINGS GENE RUBS OFF
  54. I can’t believe Wren knew this the whole time and didn’t do anything to help spencer
  55. I can’t believe toby had sex with Alex and didn’t realize it wasn’t Spencer
  56. This psychopath is literally wearing his ashes omg
  57. What is Aria’s wedding dress??? Is she going to a renaissance fair?
  58. Fake spencer is so obvious I don’t understand how none of them know
  59. WREN IS THE FATHER OF EMISON’S BABIES
  60. Mary Drake casually eating Peruvian food in this jail is me
  61. Honestly Mary Drake has only been around for a minute but she’s already done more for Spencer than Mrs. Hasting’s did
  62. Omg she’s gonna get out with a bobby pin old fashioned
  63. Ezra not showing up is a bigger plot twist than spencer having a twin
  64. Lol jk he’s also locked up underground!!
  65. Thanks for explaining the random Patsy Cline music A.D. was obsessed with!!!
  66. The horse knows it’s not Spencer, c’mon Toby pay attention
  67. He’s the horse whisperer
  68. How does a blind bitch know it’s not Spencer but Toby had no idea?
  69. JENNA HELPING TOBY THIS IS INCREDIBLE I HATE JENNA BUT THIS IS GREAT
  70. Who will Mona help that’s the real question
  71. Crazy spencer would buy Toby’s house and put a whole city underneath
  72. Crazy spencer with an axe Is the least scary thing this show has ever done
  73. Omg fake outside they’re still underground this is better than the dollhouse
  74. Okay how did real Spencer’s friends find her that fast?
  75. Also, this scene where Toby has to decided which one is Spencer was so predictable it hurts ( I still cried when he knew it was her and got really stressed out thinking he would choose wrong)
  76. First time rosewood PD does its job actually arresting the real criminals
  77. Where did Aria get the time to get a new dress for her wedding
  78. Like oh my fiancé was just locked underground my best friend has an evil twin but lemme go buy a new dress
  79. BABY HALEB
  80. I’m living for these random phone bleeps like lol guys surprise is not A!!!
  81. Emily crying is me crying
  82. Why is Mona in Paris and how do Mary and Alex end up in her captivity
  83. Lolz Addison is missing!!! History repeats itself!!!
  84. The last two minutes were extremely unnecessary
  85. So how did the wine mom’s get out of the basement?