85 Songs For Your Next Road Trip

85 Songs For Your Next Road Trip

It's all about variety!
8

My life is extremely hectic and because of this I spend a good part of my week on the road. Whether it's driving through Florida, Georgia, Alabama, or even Mississippi. I'm constantly traveling and moving from one destination to the next. While most people would get completely bored driving as much as I do, I find it exciting. Even though I'm always headed to the same route and I no longer need a GPS to tell me my arrival time, I'm still enjoying the open road and the endless playlists I've created.

No road trip...I repeat, NO ROAD TRIP is fun without music. Thinking about no music playing in a car reminds me of when I used to get in trouble on long drives and was forced to sit in silence. That's just not something I can handle. From constantly driving and listening to music, I've created quite an extensive list of songs.

Whether you love or hate road trips, a playlist is a necessity. Sometimes, it's the music that makes the road trip experience. So here are 85 songs you know you need to add to your playlist. I'm sure you won't regret looking. there's something for everyone on here!

1. Life Is A Highway - Rascal Flatts

2. Wagon Wheel - Darius Rucker

3. Alright - Darius Rucker

4. Margaritaville - Alan Jackson, Jimmy Buffett

5. Ten Rounds With Jose Cuervo - Tracy Byrd

6. Escape (The Pina Colada Song) - Rupert Holmes

7. As Good As I Once Was - Toby Keith

8. Find Out Who Your Friends Are - Tracy Lawrence

9. No Shoes, No Shirt, No Problem - Kenny Chesney

10. Young - Kenny Chesney

11. Cruise - Florida Georgia Line

12. Body Like A Back Road - Sam Hunt

13. Take A Back Road - Rodney Atkins

14. If You're Going Through Hell - Rodney Atkins

15. Twenty-One - Corey Smith

16. Bartender Song (Sitting At A Bar) - Rehab

17. Ride - Twenty One Pilots

18. I'm Just A Kid - Simple Plan

19. Mr. Brightside - The Killers

20. Somebody Told Me - The Killers

21. All The Small Things - Blink-182

22. Dirty Little Secret - All American Rejects

23. 1985 - Bowling For Soup

24. The Middle - Jimmy Eat World

25. Pour Some Sugar On Me - Def Leppard

26. Closer - The Chainsmokers

27. Me, Myself, & I - G-Eazy, Bebe Rexha

28. Best Day Of My Life - American Authors

29. Bye Bye Bye - *NSYNC

30. I Want It That Way - Backstreet Boys

31. I Want Candy - Aaron Carter

32. Genie In A Bottle - Christina Aguilera

33. I'm Like A Bird - Nelly Furtado

34. Whenever Wherever - Shakira

35. Hips Don't Lie - Shakira

36. Since U Been Gone - Kelly Clarkson

37. Follow Me - Uncle Kracker

38. Locked Away - R. City

39. Love Myself - Hailee Steinfeld

40. Hey, Soul Sister - Train

41. Unwritten - Natasha Bedingfield

42. She Will Be Loved - Maroon 5

43.Keep Your Head Up - Andy Grammer

44. Honey, I'm Good - Andy Grammer

45. I Don't Want To Be - Gavin DeGraw

46. I'll Be - Edwin McCain

47. A Thousand Miles - Vanessa Carlton

48. Stacy's Mom - Fountain Of Wayne

49. Scotty Doesn't Know - Lustra

50. Don't Trust Me - 3OH!3

51. Titanium - David Guetta (feat. Sia)

52. Girlfriend - Avril Lavigne

53. Don't Stop Believin' - Journey

54. Free Fallin' - Tom Petty

55. Wannabe - Spice Girls

56. When i Grow Up - The Pussycat Dolls

57. Don't Cha - The Pussycat Dolls

58. Survivor - Destiny's Child

59. Oops, I Did It Again - Britney Spears

60. Obsessed - Mariah Carey

61. London Bridge - Fergie

62. Fergalicious - Fergie

63. Miss Independent - Ne-Yo

64. Take You There - Sean Kingston

65. Beautiful Girls - Sean Kingston

66. It Wasn't Me - Shaggy

67. Angel - Shaggy

68. Country Grammar - Nelly

69. Sexy Can I - Ray J

70. Ignition (Remix) - R. Kelly

71. Fly - Sugar Ray

72. Hey Ya! - OutKast

73. Burn - Usher

74. Replay - Iyaz

75. Whatever You Like - T.I.

76. Candy Shop - 50 Cent

77. Beautiful - Akon

78. Suga Suga - Baby Bash

79. P.I.M.P. - 50 Cent

80. Sexy Back - Justin Timberlake

81. No Sleep - Wiz Khalifa

82. Fly Solo - Wiz Khalifa

83. Mambo No. 5 - Lou Bega

84. Barbie Girl - Aqua

85. The Tide Is High - Blondie