The 8 Types Of People That Somehow Exist In Every College Dorm, No Exceptions

The different types of people you have to deal with in college.

266937
mattcameasarat / Flickr

The first time you live in a dorm, you finally feel a sense of freedom and independence that you never received while living with your parents. But once you begin to live by yourself with total strangers, you learn to deal with so many different types of people and living with them becomes a daily routine.

1. The Antisocial Ones

These kids stay in their room all day and you would probably never see their face ever in your life.

2. The International Students

These kids come from different countries around the world and some of the most interesting people you ever will talk to. You learn so much about their culture and their country and become fascinated with whatever they have to say.

3. The Potheads

All these kids do is smoke, sleep, and then smoke again. Your hall will probably smell every day, but you will eventually get used to it.

4. The Obnoxious Partier

These kids believe that if they study for five minutes they deserve a night out, and when they party they go hard. You will probably hear them at 4 in the morning while you're trying to get some sleep for your 9 a.m. class.

5. The Nerd

This is the kid you go to for all your educational needs and they will probably teach you whatever you need to learn better than your professor ever could.

6. The Boy/Girl Next Door

These are the kids that everyone has a crush on and you begin to admire them from afar just because of how beautiful they are.

7. The Judgmental Ones

These kids will judge you for everything you have ever done and will probably rat you out to your RA if you do something that they find moderately annoying.

8. Your Best Friends

These are the people that you naturally gravitate to and begin to tell everything to. The number of memories you begin to create with them will be unforgettable and they will eventually become your rocks in college.

Throughout college you will find a vast amount of people that you will either get along with or not. No matter how your relationships go, you begin to learn so much about yourself and people in general. Take everything as a learning experience and experience college the best way you can.