8 Times The Grinch Described Finals Week

When in doubt during finals, look to The Grinch for guidance.
52

During finals week, you're often met with a wide array of emotions. You usually go through the mental breakdown stage, the delirious lack of sleep stage, and the lack of motivation stage. The list goes on and on. It's often difficult to convey all of these emotions with one person. However, I think I've found the perfect person... The Grinch.

1. When your professor tells you the final is cumulative.

If you don't truly loathe your professor when they tell you this, you might need to reconsider your college career. Of course, I understand why they do this, but also why...?

2. When you need to take a break and have some you time.

Everyone needs to have a little break away from studying. With finals being so stressful, you need to make time for yourself.

3. When your friend brings you food to the library.

When your friend walks in carrying a Chick-fil-a bag, you wonder, "am I seeing an angel?" The answer is yes, yes you are.

4. When you want to have a meltdown, but remember you're in public.

Finals is a fine line between having a meltdown in public and having one in private. Whenever you remember you're in public, take a deep breath and power through it.

5. When your friend tells you they got an A but they didn't even study.

There are those people who are natural geniuses. And then there are those who are not... For those who are blessed enough to get A's with ease, you're the chosen ones, the ones we all wish we could be.

6. When you haven't seen sunlight or showered in 3 days.

In order to properly study, you have to compromise human interaction. After a few days, you realize you desperately need to actually to speak with people for your sanity, which is a hard thing to come by this week.

7. As you walk into the classroom on exam day.

Everything has led up to this. You try to tell yourself you can do it, but in reality, you're actually terrified. Remember to take deep breaths, inhale and exhale, and don't let the fear take over.

8. When you get your test score back and did a lot better than you thought you did.

From the second you submit your test until you get your grade, you're in a constant state of anxiety. You think about everything you did wrong or could have potentially done wrong. You beat yourself up about not studying enough, even though you know you did. And then the moment of truth, you get your test score back and you actually did well!

Happy Finals Week! May the odds be ever in your favor. And remember, when in doubt look to The Grinch for guidance. He truly understands the struggle that is finals.