8 Refreshing Summer Drinks That Don't Include Water

You need one of these while you're lounging by the poolside.

Piotr Chrobot // Unsplash
11

During the summer it is important to stay hydrated. However, there are many ways to stay hydrated. Summer drinks range in all types of ingredients. Some contain alcohol while others do not but most, if not all summer time drinks taste fruity. Here is a list of 8 of the best summer time drinks out there.

1. Strawberry Acai Refresher

This drink is one of my favorites for the summer. You can find this fruity sensation at any Starbucks. If you want something really sweet, ask for it with lemonade instead of water. It will make it that much better, especially on a hot summer day.

2. Passion Tea Lemonade

Passion Tea Lemonade is also a Starbucks drink. This drink will satisfy any tea lovers' need for a summer time drink! Make sure to check this drink out sometime.

3. Sangria

While this drink has alcohol in it, it is one popular drink in the summer. I definitely see it ordered more at work in the summer than during any other time and people make it for parties or cookouts in the summer.

4. Strawberry Margarita

This drink puts a twist on a traditional margarita. Strawberry is a classic summer flavor, and margaritas are a class summer drink. So why not combine the two for a delicious summer treat?

5. Lemonade

I think everyone thinks of lemonade in the summer, so obviously, it should be on this list.

6. Very Berry Hibiscus Refresher

This is another one of Starbucks drinks. It's a great drink to enjoy poolside in the summer.

7. Shirley Temple

This may not be a drink you think of for the summer but I definitely do. It's got a little bit of a fruity taste to it and can be refreshing.

8. Orange Juice

Orange Juice, or OJ, is also kind of a summer time drink. People drink this juice all year I think it's especially perfect for summer.

These are just some of the best summer time drinks. There are plenty more out there in the world.