You know those days when you just feel on top of the world? When you're just driving in your car but you can't seem to find the right songs that support the kind of mood you're in? It's honestly a dreadful moment. Therefore, I have compiled a playlist of eight songs to listen to when you're in that mood, with a mix of various genres, various decades and various artists.

Hope you enjoy!

1. "Hold Back the River" - James Bay

James Bay's voice is so incredible. I'm obsessed with how he sounds. This song is really catchy, but also has some pretty powerful lyrics.

Sounds best with all windows down.

2. "Heroes" - David Bowie

Now that David Bowie has passed away, his music is so much more precious to me. This song makes you feel warm. That warm, cozy feeling you get when you feel like you could accomplish anything, no matter what.

Sounds best with a group of friends.

3. "Morning Song" - The Avett Brothers

The Avett Brothers are insanely awesome. They have a song for every mood "Morning Song" is great for Sunday morning drives.

Sounds best while drinking a thirstbuster and the music turned all the way up.

4. "Ophelia" - The Lumineers

The Lumineers are my favorite band. They just put me in the best mood, and I can't even explain it. I hope that you can listen to them and feel the same.

Sounds best while watching the sunset.

5. "Consideration" - Rihanna

Rihanna is my queen. I live and breathe Rihanna. Her voice is so unique and honestly sends chills down my spine. Something about her music just gives me this feeling of complete satisfaction.

Sounds best while alone, jamming in your car.

6. "Gold" - Kiiara

Kiiara has a really cool sound in her voice, and she uses snippets of her songs in the background. It puts you in a great mood and makes you feel pretty good.

Sounds best late at night.

7. "Brown Eyed Girl" - Van Morrison

An oldie but a goodie. "Brown Eyed Girl" is a classic, and it's so catchy! It's really a great song.

Sounds best while dancing at weddings.

8. "My Head Hurts" - Wavves

Wavves is a great band. They have a really unique sound, and it's a really good vibe. The whole album "V" is really good.

Sounds best with someone special :)

Hope these support your mood and keep you happy!