8 Social Media Hacks to Grow your Business
News

In today article, I am going to talk about social media hacks. These hacks will help you growing your business in 2021.

57

If you want to grow your business then you cannot ignore the power of social media. Social media is one of the most important components to reach out millions of people within no time. There are various social media platforms with different target audience, features and their uses.

Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and Youtube are the top four these days.

I am going to list down top 8 social media hacks that will help you to grow your business. I hope you will find it worth.

Let's get started.

Top 8 Social media hacks to grow your business

1.Create a schedule

The very first and useful hack to grow on social media is to create a posting schedule. Your friends or followers are not online for 24 hours in a day. So, choose a time for posting which will give you maximum reach.

This is how it will help you:

• Post consistently

Consistency is the key. Posting your stuff consistently keeps your audience engaged and it will help you to increase your reach in real.

Being consistent helps you to remind your followers that your business does exists.

• To keep tracking

If you are working according to your schedule, you will be able to keep track of your work where to improve and to find out what is not working.

• Save time

If you schedule yourself, it will save time and make things more organized. You are not supposed to post whenever you want. But you have to decide a particular time and day.

2.Proper use of Hashtags

The use of relevant hashtags is the best way to make your content trending. Your target audience will be able to find the relevant content simply just by searching that particular hashtag.

Use hashtags which are easily searchable and match to your content that you are posting.

3.Share relevant content

It means if your business is about home furniture then you are not supposed to write or post the content about Fashion and beauty hacks. Because these two fields are totally irrelevant.

You should share the content which is relevant to your business and to your target audience. Sharing value-based content will keep your audience engaged in your brand.

To get content ideas, you can use tools like Semrush content marketing toolkit. If you have Semrush, you get content toolkit along with your account. If you don't have, you can sign up right away. Semrush gives 7 day free trial account to new users. With Semrush PRO free trial, you can enjoy its all premium features with zero cost.

4.Connect to your social media accounts

Blogs, Websites and Youtube channels are the great way to build and grow your business. In starting days, only a few people will get to know about your business and this will not help you.

To increase the audience, share the post on your social media accounts as well. Try to post the posters about your content and give them a direct clickable links.

You can easily add the link to your posts in Facebook and Twitter. It is a bit tough in case of Instagram. But here you can add the link in the profile's bio.

This will help your audience to find your posts, videos or blog easily and boost up your business.

5.Partnership with influencers

Social media users with more followers helps you in advertising your business. Social influencers will help you in promoting your business and increase sales.

It doesn't mean that you have to contact any celebrity face or someone who have millions of your followers and then you will need to pay him or her high prices for promotions. Think about your budget and someone who is expert in your niche and can help you in promoting your business.

Partnership with these influencers doesn't cost you much and gives you the opportunity to grow.

6.Focus more on engagement

It is so easy now to buy number of thousands likes and followers on social media. Your focus should not be on likes on your posts and playing follow and unfollow games. It will make no growth. But comments, share and save will surely help you.

Many social media platforms give analytics tools that give you the option to check your insights.

• Check your inboxes on all the platforms and make sure that you have replied to all your messages. This will show that you respect your audience.
  • Leave some genuine comments on the post of people related to your niche and engage with your followers.

7.Harness the power of every feature

• Make your profile looks good. Would you even follow any normal, inconsistent profile? Your page or feed is the deciding factor for users to click on the follow button.
  • Make use of every feature that any social media platform has given you. For example- If talking about Instagram, create reels twice a week and igtv once a week.
  • You should keep check on your analytics so that you will get to know the interest of your audience and then to find out what kind of content you should post.
  • Make your accounts public so that it can attract more audience. Because if your profile is private, people will not wait for their requests to get accepted. But they will surely move on.
  • Create a good bio that explains everything about your page.
  • Engage with your audience in stories by putting up question and answer polls. You can also ask for reviews.

8.Be Goal oriented

You should use social media to keep this thing in mind that "why you are here?" you are there to grow you as a business and build an audience.

If you don't engage with them, they will start feeling ignore. Always react to their queries and questions they have regarding your product or content. And be extra careful with the negative people. Don't just get demotivated with the negative feedbacks but try to improve and change it to the positive one. You need to know more about Snapchat Streaks.

Conclusion

Using social media to grow your business has its own merits and de-merits. It is quite challenging though. Engaging with your audience will also help you to grow.

However, I have given a list of top social media hacks to grow your business that will help you to achieve great results. But these hacks will work only if you are dedicated towards your goals.

All the best and thank you.