During ~spooky~ times, there are only a handful of things that could scare you worse than haunted houses, horror movies, and the scariest of costumes.
1. 7 missed calls from Mom
AKA END OF LIFE AS YOU KNOW IT. No one messes with Momma Bear, honey.
2. Losing the keys to your dorm
Nothing like spending $125+ on a set of keys for your roommates and yourself. Not to mention the changing of locks!
3. This one is for all the boys out there: COMMITMENT.
Seriously, what is it with you boys?
4. No Internet.
It's the worst thing in general, but imagine the horror if you absolutely NEEDED it... whoa.
5. Being between lanes with a semi-truck and a concrete wall on the other side.
All driving confidence you had immediately dissipates.
6. When a person doesn't have social media.
I get it... sort of. You're trying to be cool and distant, but it's 2017. Get with the program, man.
7. The short distance from your light switch to your bed.
I would walk calmly, but something might get me!
They were once children's entertainment, but now they're dangerous because of Stephen King's "It" and the killings that happened a few years back... and apparently, they're now sexualized because of Bill Skarsgard.