8 Ross Geller Moments All College Students Experience.

So, no one told you college was gonna be this way?
224

College is a time of adjustment, and nobody said it was easy. From spending crazy amounts of money on textbooks to drowning in homework, it's safe to say that college isn't as glorious as it may seem.

With that being said, here are eight moments Ross Geller made you say, “that is SO me."

1. Seeing the price of your first semester textbooks, only to remember you have to do it all again second semester.

There's no better feeling of buying a book for a class and then realizing you never need it. Thanks professor, I would like my $97 back.

2. Getting three hours of sleep and having a long day of classes.

Why? Why did I do this to myself?

3. Dining hall food.

Although it may look good, I can promise you it won't taste good.

4. Thinking you've finished your homework for the night then logging onto Blackboard to find out you have seven more assignments.

Arguably the worst feeling ever. What does a girl have to do to get some sleep around here?

5. Failing a class you need for your major.

What the hell am I doing with my life?

6. When your professor keeps the slide up for fifteen seconds and you couldn't copy the notes.

Oh yeah, and they don't even post the powerpoint to Blackboard.

7.When your professor walks into the classroom and says, "Clear your desks, pop reading quiz."

Did I forget to mention you didn't read?

8. Realizing you couldn't live without your friends because they're family now.

College has made me realize that in high school I was only friends with some people because I saw them five times a week. The people I now see seven times a week are because I actually want to, not for small talk or because I have to.

Through the ups and downs, college is hands down the best time of my life. Just be prepared to be a young, dumb, broke college kid.