I Asked My Best Friend These 8 Questions

I asked my best friend these eight questions because why not? Most of them are deep questions that I don't think I've ever asked, so I did. It was a really cool thing to do, so I recommend you to do the same. Their answers may surprise you.

1. Where would you like to be in 5 years?

"I hope to be teaching at a school in Russellville. I'll be out of the house and hopefully I will have found the person I'll be spending the rest of my life with."

2. What are the qualities you're looking for in someone you'd want to grow old with?

"I want respect and honesty. I look at their personality and how they treat themselves and others. A guy who's not afraid to show off his girl."

3. If you knew you had one year to live, what would you change in your life?

"I'm negative a lot of the time, so I'd try to think more positively."

4. If you could choose one superpower, what would it be and why?

"I'd want to read minds."

5. What are some things you wish people knew about you?

"I'm very sensitive. I have ADHD."

6. Who is that one person you can talk to about just anything?

"I can talk to you about anything, and (her close friend) Ryan."

7. What would be your ideal weekend?

"That's a good question. It'd be kind of cool to go see Brett Eldredge in concert. That would be freaking awesome." (Hopefully with me, because BRETT ELDREDGE is our favorite. *insert heart eyes here*)

8. What are you most thankful for?

"The fact that I'm adopted."

I really hope you enjoyed this article, and if you didn't, that's fine. My best friend is an awesome person, and I wanted to share a little bit about her. I hope you all have a lovely day/night!