8 Original Gifts For That Special Someone This Valentines Day

This year, ditch the flowers and chocolates and go with something a little more authentic.
87

This Valentines Day, forget the flowers, chocolates, expensive restaurant reservations, and the sappy rom-com movies. Valentines Day can get pretty boring fast. Sure, I like to be spoiled, but I don't want you to bring me what you feel pressured to bring me. Why not let me tell you straight to your face and make it easy on you. Chicken nuggets are the way to go this Valentines season.

1. Chicken Nuggets

This kid is not wrong. Chicken nuggets will never wrong you, and they will never leave you. Chicken nuggets are the only family you will ever need in your life.

2. Chicken Nuggets

Are you really bored, craving chicken nuggets, and love the movie "Jurassic Park?" Here's an idea! Watch the movie (or even just imagine it) and replace all of the dinosaurs with their chicken nugget look alike.

3. Chicken Nuggets

Look at how majestic this piece of meat looks floating in the air like that. That is a gift worth receiving in your stomach. Just picture this floating down into some dipping sauce of your choice and then right into your mouth.

4. Chicken Nuggets

She is lying. There is no truth in this statement. If this is what your significant other is telling you this Valentines day, dump them. It is not worth having that kind of negativity in your life.

5. Chicken Nuggets

Who doesn't want a line of nugs. Ditch the drugs and do the nugs, my dudes. Look at how crispy and golden these chicken nuggets look. If you aren't tempted by these nuggets, you're going down a very dark path and it is going to be hard to come back from that.

6. Chicken Nuggets

Sure, when you think about the process of how chicken nuggets are made and what they're made out of, it is kind of gross to think about. They are just so yummy, you have to skip the idea of that.

7. Chicken Nuggets

Chicken nuggets can give you some sort of power that you never thought you could have. Have you always wanted to have a six-pack, but your workout routine took you to that level? Just hop on over to McDonald's and order yourself a six-piece for only a few dollars and now you finally have a six pack (even if it's not the kind you intended on receiving.)

8. Chicken Nuggets

Just look at this chicken pole dancing. If you don't think that would be the most delicious thing you've tasted in nugget form, you're wrong.

9. Chicken Nuggets

Who isn't into nuggets? I'm just about obsessed and everyone else reading this should be too.

Okay, so maybe these weren't eight separate original ideas, but it's still an original idea! McDonald's can be a date just as much as a fancy Italian restaurant can be a date.