8 Of The Funniest Things I've Done On Dates

Because I'm the worst.

13
anna mills

8. Forgot my shoes.

This isn't the first time I've done this. When I was about 8, my family went to Cedar Point and I forgot shoes. I just like to be barefoot, okay? Shoes are like jail cells for your feet. I don't like them!

7. Said, "wait, this is a date?"

I was convinced he was my friend. I've learned that they're rarely ever trying to be your friend. He looked at me like I had just killed his entire family and I knew I had messed up. I told him I didn't want a relationship and I would get my half of the bill.

6. Fell down a flight of stairs.

It was conveniently after I told him that I'm klutzy but still pretty athletic. I fell down the entire flight of stairs and rolled right back onto my feet with only a few bruises to show for it.

5. Completely fell asleep.

Totally not my fault. It was like 4 a.m. and there was a heart-to-heart happening but ya girl needs her beauty sleep.

4. Called him the wrong name.

I still don't think he heard it, because I meshed it into a series of sounds to make it sound like I was just making noises for the fun of it. However, it was a pretty tell-tale sign that he wasn't for me.

3. Complained about the smell only to later realize that it was him.

If I would've realized sooner I wouldn't have said anything... but it was bad. I mean... really, really bad.

2. Accidentally sucker-punched him in the stomach.

This one was entirely his fault. We met at the movies and he thought it would be "cute" to sneak up on me. While he was being cute, I was convinced I was getting kidnapped, so I did what any girl would do and I swung as hard as I could. Sorry buddy.

1. Said, "I already know who I'm going to marry, so I really don't even know why I'm dating".

OUT LOUD. TO HIM. AND HE WAS MY ACTUAL BOYFRIEND AT THE TIME. AND I WAS ENTIRELY SOBER. Maybe it was God telling me something or maybe I'm just an idiot. But it was definitely funny a few months later.