8 Activities To Cure Your Holiday Boredom

Fun seasonal activities that are sure to be a good time this holiday!

7
marshilonline.com

I don't know about you, but the holiday season always gets me so excited! My favorite part is all of the amazing holiday-specific activities that come around! So in case you get bored for some reason while you are home for the holidays, here are a few fun holiday activities to fill up your time!

1. Singing Christmas Songs

One of my favorite parts about this season is all of the fun music! I know some people get annoyed with it super quickly, but I definitely don't. So if you are like me, find yourself a great holiday playlist and spend some time jamming out to get in the holiday spirit!

2. Caroling

Ok, so this one falls in line with the first one a little bit, but caroling is so much fun. If you can, gather some friends and sing at a couple houses, I would definitely suggest doing so. It can really be an amazing time, even if you can't sing at all!

3. Baking Cookies

Christmas cookies are always amazing. Seriously, no matter what flavors you like there is always something good around this time of the year. Plus, with friends it can be a blast to bake some. So go find yourself a good recipe, gather some friends, and get baking!

4. Movie Marathon

There are so many wonderful holiday movies out there! Romance, comedy, drama, you name it! So no matter what mood you're in there is sure to be a holiday movie out there to put you in good spirits!

5. Go See The Lights

Lights are one of my favorite parts of the holidays! Everything always looks so beautiful at night! There are drive-through light parks that are always a blast, or you can just drive through some neighborhoods with good lights. Either way, it is always a good time.

6. Hang Out At A Tree Farm

Tree farms are such beautiful places! Grabbing a hot holiday drink and walking around can be a lot of fun, even when you have no intention of buying a tree! It also makes for a cute date and wonderful photos!

7. Throw A Party

Christmas parties are a blast! There are so many wonderful holiday party ideas out there. You can throw an ugly sweater party, white elephant party, cookie exchange and many more! Even if you cannot throw one yourself, going to one is a great time, too!

8. Go To A Concert

Holiday concerts are so wonderful! It's a good excuse to dress up a little bit and listen to some wonderful music. Local symphonies and choirs will often have holiday concerts, sometimes they just take a little digging to find.

9. Go Shopping

The mall is usually packed during this time of the year which can be a little overwhelming, but holiday shopping is always a fun time! Whether you are someone who's hunting for those Christmas clearances, or just there for the prime people watching it is sure to be a good time.

No matter what your holiday season might be like, there are always a bunch of fun activities to get you in the mood for the season. Hopefully, some of these will help you out if you get bored around this time of year!

Happy Holidays!