7 Ways To ProcrastiWORK Instead of Procrastinate

You're more than "I'll do it tomorrow"

So I’m sure we have all fallen victim to procrastinating by watching Netflix, Youtube, sleeping, hanging out with friends, or the end all be all..social media.

HOWEVER, I have some ways you can AVOID the work you don’t want to do, but STILL be accomplishing things that will help you in your life. Check em out.

1. Clean

• Your room
  • The bathroom
  • Taking out the garbage
  • etc.

2. Laundry

Even if it’s your sheets you haven’t washed in a week, just doing some laundry will make you feel ACCOMPLISHED.

3. Other Assignments

Odds are there is PLENTY of work that you need to be doing. So, even if it’s not the most pressing work you need to do, getting something done for another “easier” class is a lot better than just wasting all of your time binging your latest tv show.

4. Hobbies

Maybe you like painting or singing or photography...work on those things. Getting better at your hobbies will make you feel like you used your time WISELY.

5. Documentaries

Netflix is cool...but try using it for documentaries. It’s a much easier way to absorb information than reading through articles or other online sources.

Learn about the reality of sexual assault on college campuses through The Hunting Ground.

6. Meal Prep

Cooking a meal like spaghetti, that you can make a lot of and save for future meals, is SO helpful if you are trying to minimize eating out or have a short lunch break in between classes/work.

7. Exercise

I put this last because I knew it would be the least likely for people to do. Did I just reverse psychology you? I hope. DO it. I need to do it too. It’ll help your mood and make you look good. You’ll definitely feel accomplished after...plus you can combine it with watching tv!