7 Tips For A Successful Black Friday

7 Tips For A Successful Black Friday

Make it successful not stressful!
18

Its that time of year again! Everyone's favorite shopping day and our bank accounts worse nightmare! Plan on going out on Black Friday? Here are some helpful tips to get you started!

1. Dress Warm!

This time of year the weather is super cold at night and there are going to be lines out of stores everywhere! So make sure you dress warm and pack extra layers such as gloves, hats, scarves, and even an extra jacket!

2. Plan Ahead!

Going shopping can sometimes be very difficult because of consumer traffic, however Black Friday anywhere there are going to be lines wrapped around the outside of the store. Making a list of stores that you absolutely want to go will help you with consumer traffic as well as keep you from buying unnecessary things!

3. Do Your Research!

Go online and look up what stores are advertising for. Know what you want before you go in. Make sure when you make the list and choose your stores you make a list of what you want/need from that particular store. This will save you time and make it easier when the stores are jam-packed! Be ahead of the game!

4. Bring Multiple Payment Options!

Often times people can run out of money which allows them to not be able to purchase things that they wanted to. People think they have more money on them or in their bank account than they actually do. Bring at least two methods of payment so that you can use the other if one fails you!

5. Set a Goal For What You Want To Spend!

Before you leave your house make sure you leave with a goal of how much money you want to spend; not just for the night, but in each store as well. This way you can try to spend within your budget and you do not have to worry about what your bank account will look like the next day.

6. Track Your Spending!

A very easy way for you to stay within your spending budget is to track what you spend in each store. This also goes back to setting a goal for what you want to spend. Make sure to go in with your specific budget and track what you spend within each store. If you over or under spend you can make adjustments where they are needed.

7. Have Fun and Be Safe!

This is the most important tip! For many families, Black Friday shopping is and can become a family tradition. Something to do with your kids or even your friends. There is nothing kids like to do more than spend money, so if the deals are good make it a family trip! Black Friday is also a day for a lot of people to get holiday shopping done and over with! So it can be fun beginning to pick out gifts for loved ones and get really good deals! Make sure to go with a group and not alone! Black Friday is a big traffic day and it can get very chaotic very quickly so be sure to keep your eyes open and stay together!

These tips will help you have a fun and very successful Black Friday! Although you cannot take all the chaos out of it, using these you can eliminate a good majority of the chaos. So stay organize, follow these tips, and have fun! Good luck and happy shopping!