7 Times 'The Office' Reminded Us That Love Is Still Alive

Because nothing says love like selling some paper!
61

As a great American comedy television series, The Office has brought us a lot of laughs. In its nine seasons, NBC made sure to throw some solid love lessons in there. *WARNING, spoilers!*

1. When Jim confessed his love to Pam

After having an office crush and a lot of tension between these two, Jim decided that, even though she was engaged, there would be a lifetime of regret if he hadn't ever told her how he felt.

2. Phyllis and Bob still have an active love life at their age

Phyllis and Bob Vance of Vance Refrigeration certainly hit it off and aren't afraid to share their active married life together with the rest of the office.

3. When Michael waited for Holly

This taught us how important timing is in a relationship. When Holly was transferred back to Nashua, it was hard for Michael to let her go. Eventually, he did, and they found their way back to each other (thanks, Toby). "If you love something, let it go. If it comes back to you, it's yours to keep".

4. When Dwight chased down Angela in his car to profess his love… loudly

After several seasons of secrets and affairs, Dwight was not afraid to declare his love in the loudest way he could think. If there was ever a way for him to propose, I think we all expected something like this.

5. When Ryan kind of... sort of understood his feelings for Kelly

I mean, that's kind of love, for someone like Ryan, at least.

6. When Jim pulled out all the stops

When Pam felt like she was holding Jim back from pursuing so many great things, he got a little help from his friends (the camera crew) to show her just how much she meant to him. This beautiful, tear inducing montage of all their greatest moments makes us all wish we had our own Jim Halpert to love us eternally.

6. When Erin turns to Michael for advice

The sort of fatherly love that Michael had for Erin was shown in very Michael ways, but this was one of the most sincere talks that the two have had.

And finally,

7. When Michael summed up how we were all feeling

For all of the watchers who were at the edge of their seats waiting for the perfect couples to get together.