7 Things Tall Girls Are Tired Of Dealing With

6. Tall guys dating really short girls
711

Living the tall life is great, don't get me wrong, but sometimes it can be annoying, frustrating, and aggravating. There are so many little things that affect us tall girls and when they add up, it seems like a lot.

Here is just a small sample of things tall girls have to deal with on the daily.

1. Clothing stores automatically assuming there are no girls taller than five feet.

Sometimes we just want a cute little sundress, but no. What we get instead is an XL t-shirt that only covers half of our butt. Come on people...

2. "You're tall"

Um...thank you? Thanks, for stating the obvious. Like, is this supposed to be a compliment or...? We don't really know how to respond to this. Are you mad at us??? Honestly, this is just confusing.

3. Heels

We want to be cute. We want to dress up and look good. It does not help when dressing up sometimes requires adding a few inches to our already tall enough stature.

4. Short girls wearing heels and then making a big deal about "almost" being as tall as us

Just stop. One, you are nowhere near our level. And two, stop bringing attention to our height. It is unnecessary and just why is that even a thing? We aren't on display at a museum.

5. Pants

To all the stores that sell the "tall" sized pants: THANK YOU. To all the stores that don't: why, why, why, why. You are doing everything wrong.

6. Tall guys dating really short girls

WE DO NOT UNDERSTAND. We are literally right here. Our heights would be so compatible. We can ride all the rides at the amusement parks. We can see what you see. We can reach your face for a kiss. Don't abandon us...

7. "I have always wondered what the world looks like from up there."

To anyone who says this, just don't. It is literally not different at all. We see the exact same things you do.