7 Songs You Hear At Every Temple Frat Party

...whether you like it or not.
121

Ah another weekend another frat party. If you go out often, you can probably relate to the amount of times you've heard these songs.

Dreams And Nightmares- Meek Mill:

If you know every single word, I feel ya. If you don't understand a thing he's saying, I feel ya. In Philly, whether you like it or not, you're a Meek Mill fan.

Mr. Brightside- The Killers:

It wouldn't be a true party if you didn't hear every single person screaming this on the top of their lungs.

Rockstar- Post Malone ft 21 Savage:

If i had a dollar for every time I heard this one...

Bodak Yellow- Cardi B:

*Everyone Channels inner bada** b***h*.

Wonderwall- Oasis:

Admit it. You were either a fetus or unborn when this song came out.

Rake It Up- Yo Gotti ft Nicki Minaj:

When you hear this one, you know to take a step away from all the girls.

Every Time We Touch- Cascada:

I feel like this song brings out everyone's true colors. Whether you can dance, can't dance, or something in between, you find your self doing some kind of dance move.

Whether you like these songs or not, you're bound to hear them at a Temple party. So if you go to Temple, or plan on going, be prepared to either jam out or simply tolerate this music selection.