7 Shows You Should Be Binge Watching In College, Like, Right Now

Anyone for a study break?

37

As syllabus weeks comes to an end, you may find yourself looking for a binge worthy show for your nightly study breaks. Here’s a few shows I’m loving right now.

1. Younger

Maybe you’re in your 40s wishing for a chance to re-do your earlier professional days, or maybe you just have an interest in the communications and publishing industries. Either way, Younger is relatable and an upbeat way to spend your evening. Plus the episodes are only about 25 minutes long, which means you can fit in even more than usual.

2. It’s Always Sunny In Philadelphia

It’s been around for a while and has 12 full seasons. I personally have only seen a few episodes, but every time it’s on, it becomes a crowd favorite! It’s perfect to watch in larger groups or when you just can’t decide.

3. Lemony Snicket's A Series of Unfortunate Events

Now, I will admit I expected a bit more from this Netflix original series. However, If you grew up reading these books, you absolutely must see them come to life.

4. Transparent

With constantly changing family dynamics, and more open conversations about gender identity, transparent creates a voice for many who feel voiceless. It may open your eyes to struggles you didn’t realize anyone had to face, it will likely develop an empathy towards families faced with these situations. Regardless, it is a must see as we move forward in open discussions about gender and sexuality.

5. 13 Reasons Why

Of course I’m a little conflicted with this one. It opens up more of a conversation around suicide which I think is beneficial, the execution, however, is a little questionable. With that said, I think it is a must see for parents and older adolescents, as these discussions on how to deal the topic of suicide progress.

6. Outlander

With Season 3 Just coming out “Outlander” will be all the buzz. Catch up if you can, because I can tell this season is going to be a great one!

7. Game Of Thrones

Every time is a good time to catch up on GOT. With over a year until the rumored premiere dates of season 8, there’s no time like the present to get all caught up. If you've already caught up, there's no time like the present to re-watch past seasons. Trust me, it’s worth it.