7 Reasons Why All Harry Potter Fans Are Obsessed With Dumbledore

Why Dumbledore should be your favorite Harry Potter character
50

Here are 7 reasons why Dumbledore is amazing and should probably be your idol

1. Hair goals af

Dumbledore's hair is ridiculously luscious and his beard is one of the greatest feats of facial hair growth I've ever seen. He is blessed tbh, and he even styles his beard because he knows it.

https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Albus_Severus.jpg

2. Fawkes is pet goals

Fawkes' tears quite literally saved Harry's life in the Chamber of Secrets, and Fawkes is Dumbledore's pet. In terms of amazing pets, I think that a bird who can heal you by crying and be reborn from his own ashes is at the top of the list.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/karen_roe/7526852222

3. His wardrobe (see above picture for reference)

Have you ever seen a grown man wear dresses that often and pull them off as well as he does? I didn't think so.

4. Harry said so

And, like, he's the chosen one, so obviously everything he says is true. He even named one of his children Albus Severus. If that isn't enough for you, I don't know what will be.

5. He's badass

He fears nothing, including Voldemort. He has faced the Dark Lord many times and always managed to pull through. He even chose his own death - badass.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/itslegitx/6028065289

6. He's knows all

This man predicted Harry's entire future and knew what to do at every step of the journey. He leaves vague gifts for people that they will eventually need (remember The Tales of Beedle the Bard??).

7. He's human

He has flaws, and he recognizes those flaws. He makes mistakes (not many, but he makes some). He doesn't claim to be perfect, which is exactly what makes him so perfect.