7 Things That Happen When You're the Lover of the Group

To anyone that can relate to trying to make a stranger smile.

12
Mary Holden

The eternal struggle of being the person who is in love with everyone! I have the people I dislike sure, but in the end, I am always concerned about their well-being! If you can relate to this you are most likely considered the "mom friend" of the group; You are always concerned with everyone happiness and try to make sure they are making the best decisions for their life. I know that I am not alone in being someone like this and I hope you know you are not either!

1. Never gaining a penny.

I am always a penny short since I am that person that flips over pennies so it will be a heads up for someone, but I will pick it up if I see it again! A penny makes my day so I always hope that flipping it will make someone else day too!

2. You love to give presents.

I believe in gifts and helping those who need them. My favorite part of any birthday party, bridal shower, or baby shower or any time someone is getting presents is watching them open them all. I do not need to be given a gift to get excited! Usually, I am more excited when I give someone a gift since I just know they will love it! I am also that person who goes sees a homeless person goes to the store buys a gift card for Subway and drives back to that person so they can eat a few good meals!

3. Getting worried every time an ambulance goes by.

I pray whenever I hear a siren from an ambulance or police car! I get a little worried that it may be a friend but I am more concerned about whoever is in the ambulance I want them to be safe and their family to be okay!

4. People not wanting your love.

I will admit loving people is extremely difficult sometimes they do not want it and I have to leave but I never stop caring. People are unlike me and I understand that they are able to be content with having alone time! I need people constantly so I understand that sometimes I am too loving and in their face and they don't enjoy being worried about since they are used to being independent.

5. Worrying is your job.

Since I care and love so much this means I worry! I worry about my friends and my family most of the time they do not like to hear this because they do not want to feel like a burden but that's the way I love! Usually, I try to play it cool like a cucumber but on the inside, I promise I am always thinking of how you are doing.

6. Quality and Quantity.

I will love every inch of you, all of your quirks, and all of your failures! I do not understand how people cannot have many friends or loved ones, I know quality over quantity but I make all of my friendships quality! I love to be surrounded by people I love constantly, so having a number of friends is also preferred!

7. Your effort is not matched.

This is one of my biggest downfalls though too is since I care and love you so much I put 110% into every single friendship or I try my best to! If you call me I will answer... well my phone is always on silent but I will answer when I get your message!!!! I will pick you up no questions asked, I will get you and give you my heart and expect you to treat it well! I know it may not seem so special since I love so many but it will never feel that way, you will feel like you are my one and only friend the only one I put my whole heart into and that is because I do, I put my heart into every relationship I have! I cannot love less and it is hard to believe but I can love more! I see so much hatred in the world and I just think everyone deserves a little love and if you have no one else giving it to you I want to give it all to you.

I love you.