7 Halloween Movies You'll Love

7 Halloween Movies You'll Love

One movie for each day of this coming week...

18
7 Halloween Movies You'll Love
goplugg.com

It's just one more week until Halloween, and I'm sure you've been watching Halloween movies all month long. If you haven't, now is the time to start! Here are 6 family friendly (and one not so family friendly) Halloween movies you need to watch - one for each day until Halloween!

1. Halloweentown

Halloweentown is a 1998 Disney Channel Original Movie directed by Duwayne Dunham. It is the first installment in the Halloweentown series, and stars Kimberly J. Brown, Debbie Reynolds and Judith Hoag.

2. Casper

Casper is a 1995 American fantasy comedy film directed by Brad Silberling, based on the Harvey Comics and cartoon character Casper the Friendly Ghost by Seymour Reit and Joe Oriolo. The film makes extensive use of computer-generated imagery to create the ghosts.

3. It's The Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown!

It's the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown is a 1966 American prime time animated television special based on the comic strip Peanuts by Charles M. Schulz.A Halloween special, it was the third Peanuts special (and second holiday-themed special, following A Charlie Brown Christmas) to be produced and animated by Bill Melendez. It was also the first Peanuts special to use the titular pattern of a short phrase, followed by "Charlie Brown", a pattern which would remain the norm for almost all subsequent Peanuts specials.

4. The Nightmare Before Christmas

The Nightmare Before Christmas is a 1993 American stop motion animated dark fantasy musical film directed by Henry Selick, and produced and conceived by Tim Burton. It tells the story of Jack Skellington, a resident from "Halloween Town" who stumbles through a portal to "Christmas Town" and decides to celebrate the holiday, with some dastardly and comical consequences.

5. Rocky Horror Picture Show

The Rocky Horror Picture Show is a 1975 British musical comedy horror film directed by Jim Sharman. The screenplay was written by Sharman and Richard O'Brien based on the 1973 musical stage production The Rocky Horror Show, music, book, and lyrics by O'Brien. The production is a parody tribute to the science fiction and horror B movies of the 1930s through early 1970s.

6. The Addams Family

The Addams Family is a 1991 American fantasy comedy film based on the characters from the cartoon of the same name created by cartoonist Charles Addams.

7. Hocus Pocus

Hocus Pocus is a 1993 American halloween film directed by Kenny Ortega, written by Neil Cuthbert and Mick Garris, and based on a story by Garris and David Kirschner. It follows the villainous trio of witches, who are inadvertently resurrected by a male teenager in Salem, Massachusetts.

Grab your friends and family, some popcorn, some apple cider, a fuzzy blanket, and enjoy!