7 Hallmark Christmas Movies To Get You Through Finals

This may be the most romantic Christmas classic I have ever seen.

246
YouTube | Hallmark

It is finally that time of year where Hallmark is playing their original Christmas movies ALL DAY LONG. If you are anything like me, then this is your favorite time of year, and maybe the only thing getting you through the looming finals week. Here is a list of the movies you must watch, during your study breaks or just to procrastinate, but either way you need to watch these every year to really get into the Christmas spirit.

1. 'A Royal Christmas'

Personally, this is my all-time favorite Hallmark Christmas movie, because it just warms my heart every time I watch it. Plus, Lacey Chabert (aka Gretchen from "Mean Girls" is in it), but she's not trying to make anything ‘fetch' in this movie. Also, Prince Leopold (Stephen Hagan) is quite the attractive guy.

2. 'A Christmas Detour'

CANDACE CAMERON BURE! If that does not say enough about this movie (and most Hallmark Christmas movies) then I don't know what else would make you want to watch. Paul Greene, who plays the male lead, Dylan MacKenzie, does not hurt to look at either.

3. 'The Heart of Christmas'

This one is a real tear-jerker. This is not an actual Hallmark Christmas movie, but I could not go without mentioning it because it is just that good. This movie is on Netflix and so worth the watch. It is so loving and relatable to many families around the world.

4. 'My Christmas Love'

This may be the most romantic Christmas classic I have ever seen. Inspired by the "12 Days of Christmas," a diehard romantic send anonymous gifts to a woman, but there is a cry-worthy twist at the end. Everything about this movie can simply be summed up by the word, classic.

5. '12 Gifts of Christmas'

This one is also centered on gift-giving, but more of what they learn about giving. A businessman hires a woman to buy gifts for his friends and family, yet he learns a thing or two about the Christmas spirit with gift-giving, and a little something about love.

6. 'Christmas List'

All about wanting to experience Christmas to the fullest, this movie is a very fun, loving family movie for the holidays. No matter where you go, there are some Christmas traditions that can't be beaten, and Isobel (Alicia Witt) won't let anyone get in her way.

7. 'Broadcasting Christmas'

I think this one is a little underrated, but it is a must watch! Melissa Joan Hart stars in it, for one, and it's a different kind of Christmas movie from Hallmark. It still has the classic kind of romance story in it, which we all love and adore. Although, in this movie, the romance blooms in a different way than the others.