7 Disney Recipes You NEED To Try

7 Disney Recipes You NEED To Try

Rated, must-try recipes brought to you by your local foodie!

68
7 Disney Recipes You NEED To Try

Have you ever wanted to recreate something you've eaten at a Disney Park but don't have a recipe? Well, I hope to help you out by sharing some recipes I've tried. If you are dying to try any of these recipes, check the list below. I have also added a rating to each recipe, so they are all worth trying! If you have any recipes you would like to share, shoot me an email. I'd love to hear from all of you!

Tiana's Beignets

black coffee in white ceramic mug near sliced cake, water in drinking glass, and clear condiment shaker on table Photo by Chelsea Audibert on Unsplash

I've been watching "Princess and The Frog" for years, and I've always wanted to recreate the diner scene. Though I wasn't as graceful as Tiana with the plate spin, I can proudly say my beignets were amazing! I give this recipe a 9/10. The beignets tasted so good, but they did cook extremely fast.

Spaghetti and Meatballs a la "Lady and the Tramp"

pasta with meat on white ceramic plate Photo by Pel on Unsplash

We all know the scene from "Lady and the Tramp" where Tramp gives Lady the last meatball. I don't know about all of you, but I've always wanted a relationship like that. Though this recipe doesn't have you making homemade pasta, it's still one of the best meatball recipes I've tried. That's why I give the recipe an 8/10. The sauce could use a little bit more salt, but was still amazing.

Lumiere's Grey Stuff

To this day, "Beauty and The Beast" is my all time favorite Disney Princess movie. The dinner scene, specifically, always amazed me. The flying food and silverware, it was like I was watching one of my dreams come to life. The grey stuff always seemed weird to me, but it's actually amazing! I give this recipe a 9/10; if you like Oreos, this is for you!

Gopher's Succotash

live.staticflickr.com

One of my best friend's pointed me to this recipe from "The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh". He is a Pooh enthusiast, so I knew this recipe was going to be AMAZING! And sure enough, it was. I give this an 8/10, only because I'm not the biggest fan of avocados, but it was still great.

Kronk's Spinach Puffs

baked buns on round wire tray Photo by sheri silver on Unsplash

We all know Kronk was the heart of "The Emperor's New Groove". Out of all the Disney villain henchmen, he was by far the sweetest. I'm giving this a 5/10; the spinach puffs were good, but they weren't great. The pastry dough got extremely soggy from the spinach. I would make these again, but I would find a different recipe.

Empire Biscuits

live.staticflickr.com

People turning into bears and family feuds. The best part of "Brave", the empire biscuits the little boys kept stealing. I personally thought these were going to be much harder to make. Though they were a little difficult, they were definitely worth it! I give these a 7/10, mainly because it was time consuming.

The Stolen Baguette (8/10)

From Abu and Rajah to Aladdin and Jasmine, "Aladdin" has it all, even the food. While Aladdin is running from the guards, he steals a delicious piece of bread. I've always wondered how they made the delectable bread, and now I know! This is definite 8/10. It was absolutely delicious!

Ever recipe is linked above if you'd like to try it for yourself. Hope this helps, or at least gives you something to do during this quarantine!