7 Things To Know Before Dating An Independent Girl

Here are a few things to keep in mind when you date an independent girl.
29

Dating an independent woman is awesome because we don't expect or need you to do everything for us, so here are a few things to keep in mind when you date an independent girl!

1. We need alone time.

As much as we love you, we appreciate some alone time. It's important to us to have some time alone to continue to feel like we are our own person.

2. You don't need to text or call us all the time.

Like I said before, alone time is good. We don't mind if you don't text or call us 24/7 because we have busy schedules, too! We love hearing from you and checking in, but it's okay not to text us every hour on the hour.

3. When you want some guy time to watch football or go to a bar, we are totally fine with that.

Just like you need guy time, we need girl time. We're happy for you to go make memories and have fun with your friends without us!

4. You don't need to pay for everything.

We don't like for you to pay for everything in the relationship because relationships are 2-way streets. We don't expect you to buy us presents and pay for our dates every time. We are perfectly happy to split the bill.

5. We work to have our own career.

It's important to us to make our way in the professional world and pursue our dream career. Working towards our career and being successful in our pursuit helps us create our own identity in the world.

6. We want to be recognized as an individual, not just a girlfriend.

We are proud of our accomplishments and our identity as an individual, but we also love being in a relationship. It's about finding the balance of not being co-dependent on you, but working together as a team in our relationship to become the best version of ourselves we can be.

7. We still love getting big hugs, attention, and lots of love.

At the end of the day, there's nothing better than knowing you're recognized for your individuality, but loved to pieces at the same time.