9 Breathable, Reusable Face Masks For Non-Essential Workers, All Under $10

Lightweight face masks to wear if you are going back to campus this fall

81
face mask, eyes

SwaddleDesigns Chambray Mask

SwaddleDesigns, a blanket making company founded by an RN, has transitioned into making face masks. Each mask is only $5.99, and there is an option to buy in bulk for $110 for 100 masks. All masks are designed by a nurse and feature a double layer of soft, breathable cotton.

Vera Bradley Pleated Mask

The Vera Bradley $8 pleated face mask with adjustable elastics is 100% cotton. It includes a pocket for disposable filters, which are sold separately on the website. The masks are available in seven floral patterns. As of now, the pleated masks have a 4.4-star review.

Champion Cotton Wicking Mask

The Champion $10 cotton wicking face mask with a logo patch is also 100% cotton. It utilizes X-temp technology that keeps you cooler and drier by adapting to the temperature. The masks are available in black, khaki, and navy blue.

American Eagle Outfitters Mask

The American Eagle Outfitters $9.95 3-pack of reusable face masks consist of three levels of breathable fabric. Each mask in the 3-pack has a different pattern, and there are a total of 6. The mask has an adjustable nose wire that increases comfort.

Joann Cotton Mask

Joann's 100% cotton double-layered face masks are only $3.99 with free curbside pickup. There are 18 patterns available including dainty floral and gingham designs. The mask provides extra filtration while also allowing breathability.

Pacsun Tonal Mask

The Pacsun Tonal Face Mask comes in a variety of patterns from solid colors to tie-dye designs for only $9.95. It's 100% cotton jersey and includes a built-in filter pocket with elastic ear loops. The mask has a lightweight build making it breathable without compromising protection.

Old Navy Triple Layer Cloth Mask

The Old Navy mask is 100% cotton poplin, and it consists of three layers. It is made from excess fabric from Old Navy clothing, making it sustainable. Masks come in a variety of fun colors and prints.

Alice & Olivia Protective Mask

The Alice & Olivia mask is double layered with removable stitching to insert a filter. It consists of 96% Viscose and 4% Elastic. The mask can be machine washed and tumble dried on low heat. It takes approximately two weeks for delivery.

Vida Protective Mask

The Vida Protective Mask consists of double-layered 100% cotton material. It includes two layers of melt-blown filter and one layer of carbon activated filter. The adjustable straps allow the mask to fit kids, teens, and adults.