7 Best FPS Booster Download - Everything You Need To Know
News

FPS Booster

607

FPS Booster

Are you finding a solution for increasing the FPS better to enjoy your game with a fast internet connection? People often get confused due to excessive pings, low connections, low frame rate and even malicious errors. Don’t worry if you have encountered such problems and still want to play online games without burdening your PC CPU and GPU. All you need is a good FPS booster, but which one is best? Bear with me to know.

Best FPS Booster

Before discussing what best FPS boosters the market has, I will drill down the queries about what FPS means, how it works and gives you benefit. So, let’s get straight into it.

What Does FPS Mean?

Don’t confuse yourself if you see two entirely different terms associated with this abbreviation. Although both terms are related to games, they are not related to each other.

FPS means frames per second, and you can call it frames rate. Simply put, it is the total number of images captured or displayed in one second on your screen. It is surprising, but the truth is that the animation you see on the screen is just a rapidly moving number of images.

The smoothness of the animation also depends upon the FPS. The larger the number of images per second, the higher the frame rate; thus, it brings smoothness to the animation.

The other meaning of FPS is a first-person shooting game, which is now famous as they offer a real-life experience. But in this article, I will discuss the first term in detail.

What Does FPS Booster Mean?

A lower FPS will ruin the gaming experience; for that reason, everyone tries to do things that increase it. There are many ways to do it, but most are complex or need experts to work on. The easiest is using an FPS booster, a simple solution to boost the frame rate and smoothes your gaming experience.

How Does FPS Booster Work & Enhance Your Gaming Experience?

The duty of an FPS booster is simple, increase the frame rate in games. It simply ends all the unnecessary processes that run in the background, stops the app notifications, and frees up RAM space to increase the FPS and gamers’ gaming experience.

7 Best FPS Booster of 2022

Why is my fps so low? This question has troubled many people. The reason is only one; your computer has not enough space or power to run your game efficiently. The causes are many, but an FPS booster offers an easy and excellent solution.

For your ease, I have listed some of the best FPS boosters of 2022 that will surely bring your gaming experience to the next level.

1. LagoFast

The LagoFast is the best FPS booster. The biggest positive thing is its easy-to-understand and operating interface; a beginner can easily change settings whenever he needs to enjoy a real-life gaming experience. It boosts the frame rate and offers excellent smoothness even at high resolution. In addition, its feature of reducing game lag and ping just takes the gaming experience to the next level.

Its unique LFP data transmission protocol helps in reducing the transferring time. Its exclusive routes and worldwide nodes, most importantly dynamic matching to optimal nodes, offers fast transmission and a high internet connection, with lower ping and less lag.

The thing that I like the most is its economic plan. Although LagoFast monthly and yearly plans are already cheaper than its competitors, they came up with a plan per minute strategy. First, they offer a free trial, and if you like, which you definitely will, you can register for its monthly membership. Still, if you think you do not have enough time to play daily, you can choose the “plan per minute,” which allows you to suspend the service when you are not playing games and save bucks.

2. WTFast

For a real-life experience without interruption, while playing online games, WTFast is a good FPS booster. It speeds up the internet connection, decreases ping, boosts the frame rate, and ultimately offers smooth gaming without lag. This booster takes less time to optimize your PC and offers excellent security for online gaming. Its high price is the only negative point that works as a deal breaker.

3. Wise Game Booster

For gaming and video editing or 3D rendering’s great experience, a wise game booster is a good option. It will end unnecessary processes and offer an ideal space for the game to run smoothly.

4. Game Boost

This FPS booster has a simple interface that is easy to operate for beginners. While removing the unnecessary background applications, Game Boost frees up RAM to run the game smoothly with a higher frame rate.

But, the unavailability of some required capabilities makes it rest at no 4th position. For instance, this booster can’t defrag the system, improve the internet speed, and update the drivers.

5. IObit Smart Game Booster

The most significant plus point is its free access. This game optimizer boosts the FPS by giving overclocking capability. It updates your PC and enhances your game experience. It comes with a driver updater and monitors your PC's temperature.

6. Game Fire 6 Game Booster

This booster comes with a built-in game manager that helps access different games from one place. It clears the RAM for fast and smooth gaming without lowering the resolution by optimizing the process running behind. Moreover, the availability of defragging the system is a plus point.

The negative sides are its high price and the hard-to-understand interface, which is a real issue for beginners.

7. Smart Game booster

It smoothes the animation with its boost button, which modifies your CPU and GPU. It offers overclocking capability for better gaming performance. It closes the unnecessary apps running in the background and releases the RAM space. Moreover, its driver updater and anti-malware feature offer ease and security. On the whole, it boosts your gaming experience while streaming.

What are VPN and GPN & How Do They Differ?

VPN and GPN look similar, but they are not. The former is for secure internet surfing, while the latter is explicitly used for gamers to better their gaming experience by reducing latency and offering a secure connection.

A virtual Private Network, abbreviated as VPN, is a network that allows internet surfing without any geographical blocking. It offers a secure and private internet connection. It enables you to connect to a secure server, which then sends your internet data through a secure tunnel. Doing this may ensure that any data your computer sends or receives is encrypted and safe.

The primary aim of the Gamers Private Network, abbreviated as GPN, is the optimization of the gamers’ experience by increasing the speed. GPN does not encrypt or conceal your online activity, in contrast to VPN. Thus, it offers more security while playing games. A GPN frequently lowers lag, packet loss, jitter, and latency when playing online games.

Why LagoFast is better than General VPN

When it comes to lag-free gaming, secure connection, and smooth animation, you will find LagoFast on the top. When we compare LagoFast and VPN, there are many points to discuss. A VPN user knows that it has very few serves that are distributed globally, thus lowering the availability. An average VPN offers servers distributed in a few regions or countries. But when it comes to LagoFast, it offers you the opportunity to access any network near you without any hindrance or connection issues.

VPN is good but not best for gamers; it doesn’t provide high-quality routes as LagoFast offers. By lowering the ping and providing stable data transmission, the dedicated routes of LagoFast offer a pleasant gaming experience.

Moreover, non-self-developed VPN routes don’t provide as much security as needed. These routes are easy to crack and hack information and data. While LagoFast offers secure, private, and stable transmission and connection.

In addition, LagoFast reduces lag and, in return, improves the gaming connection. It is game specific but distributed globally. It only passes the game traffic with a self-developed boost mode. Overall, using Lagofast while playing a game instead of VPN offers lag-free and high FPS that, in turn, gives the smoothest gaming experience.

Why choose LagoFast over other VPNs and GPNs?

Are you worried about how to increase FPS and internet connection and think about buying any cheap (low quality) or pricey VPN and GPN? Then don’t go anywhere, as LagoFast has everything you need for fast connection, better FPS, low ping and an excellent gaming experience.

Although WTFast and Exitlag are game VPNs and enhance the gaming experience, their prices are not the best; the LagoFast offers the same experience but at less price. Moreover, the LagoFast will be a wise choice for beginners; if they choose the “plan per minute,” I’m sure after using this plan, they will indeed transfer to the monthly or yearly plan.

Nord VPN is better than Express VPN as it offers more servers and a more controllable security setup. It is also suitable for streaming. But if you compare them with LagoFast, the latter wins the game already.

It offers the most reliable, secure, and fast connection, is not too expensive and easy to navigate and change options from its control panel. The thing that puts it over other competitors is its globally available servers, and the game-dedicated routes prevent unstable ping.

It offers every gamer his own game data transmission protocol for identifying game traffic. In return, the gamer can enjoy gaming with live streaming and music without burdening the PC’s CPU.

Where to download LagoFast & How To Use It?

LagoFast allows a free trial, so if you want to check its functioning, features, operations, and result, you can avail yourself of this opportunity. For downloading the LagoFast software, just click on it here.

Once you are done, go to its dashboard, the easiest one to use even for beginners. In the search bar on the top, write your favorite game name and press enter.

fortnite_1

Source: LagoFast

After selecting the game, choose your nearby server from the options that will pop up in front of you.

fortnite_2

Source: LagoFast

On the left side, if you select the first option, you can see the information about your game performance like game ping, packet loss, network type, and local network fluctuation.

fortnite_3

Source: LagoFast

Moreover, if you want to improve the FPS for a better gaming experience, choose the third option, “FPS boost,” from the left panel and turn on the settings that come on the screen. After that, you will see a master boost in your gaming experience.

FPS_Boost_Settings

Source: LagoFast

Conclusion

I hope this article has filled you up with enough information. Lower ping, lag, and high FPS are necessary for a real-life gaming experience. A gamer always wishes to play games at high resolution without any inconvenience or lag, which is possible with an FPS booster. Instead of only increasing the frame rate, LagoFast offers a secure global route and a fast internet connection, in short, everything that a gamer needs for smooth gaming. So, what else do you want? It's the right time to get the opportunity, register, and use the free trial for better understanding.