6 Very Important Tips To Help You Get Through This Semester

Second semester is always harder to get through

9
Photo by Annie Spratt on Unsplash

We are about 3 weeks into the semester and if you are like me you already can’t wait for spring break.

1. Don’t procrastinate- Obviously this can be really hard especially if you have a ton of class work to do and you are stressed like me. But really facing what you have to do and getting it done early will feel a lot better and then you won’t have to stress as much in the end.

2. Go to bed at a decent time- This is definitely difficult but it really is important. It will make it 10 times harder to get up and do school the next day if you go to bed really late. So just stop school work at a certain time so that you can get some good sleep.

3. Get some friends together to do homework- even though you think you might not get work done in a group of friends I would recommend just doing this with a friend or two. This way you get less distracted and honestly I really like to do homework with others because they can keep you on track too.

4. Eat!- This can be hard. For me it’s hard to find time to actually make a meal especially if I am on campus all I don’t want to spend money so I just don’t eat much. But really taking a break from school and making a meal will make you feel a lot better.

5. Make a plan- This is probably the most important. Making a schedule can keep you on track and really help when you schedule time to do school so that you can eat, study, and go to bed at a decent time.

6. Just believe in yourself. Don’t say you can’t do something. Say you can. You have to believe in yourself if you will every get anything done in college and not feel like crap after. College is difficult and I have only been through one semester and it was terrible so I am really trying to turn things around this semester.